My project this week

swinky

Reaction score
Just me here but I say a shopping cart of distilled water, drain, fill, run, drain etc a few times. Elc done. No fancy stuff for me. You state low Milage also? Another thought... That's a lot of money on coolant with stock bolts? Maybe put fresh gold back in? Anyhow turbos- uppipes, u pipe, and zip tie Vgt crap back. I pop both up in Valley and then split em. Pull lp, leave hp there, do your prep and reinstall. Antiseize is your friend and touch of assembly lube turbo drain and orings etc. Caught me yapping, sorry it's a beautiful day fellers!
x2

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well, thanks to Jacob and Jeff Pappaianni, the EGR delete is on and it's running good. Those guys are freaking beasts man, don't let the age fool you!

I decided to hold off on the wastegate for a little while. I wanted to get the truck out of my dad's garage and knowing I'll have to turbos or later this week or next week really made up my mind. It's gonna be tight back there. I may even wait til I get it studded to get the gate put on.

I'll update with more tomorrow but I've got to take a nap before getting up for work again.

Thanks again to Jacob and Jeff, I seriously owe ya'll big time!

Motostroker

Reaction score
I can let you borrow my lift down here in Clemson at my shop bud. I'll show you how to pull cab and such. And I have a snap on box full of all the goodies you will ever need! Studding it will be a breeze, and I can setup and dial in your gate for you.

Crack85

Reaction score
I can let you borrow my lift down here in Clemson at my shop bud. I'll show you how to pull cab and such. And I have a snap on box full of all the goodies you will ever need! Studding it will be a breeze, and I can setup and dial in your gate for you.

Damn Good Dude!!!:rockon:

B585Ford

Reaction score

Very generous offer...gotta give you props

Motostroker

Reaction score
Haha I try, it's cake for me to pull a cab now. And I have every nut and bolt memorized. All he will have to do is buy a box of studs and a top end gasket kit, fluids, and in one weekend we can have it putting ruts in the concrete leaving my shop!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Wow Drake, that's freaking awesome. I'll definitely take you up on that, I'd love the learning experience. I'll get some parts together to do everything at once and get with you for sure. It'll probably be a while though. Thanks again bud
Haha I try, it's cake for me to pull a cab now. And I have every nut and bolt memorized. All he will have to do is buy a box of studs and a top end gasket kit, fluids, and in one weekend we can have it putting ruts in the concrete leaving my shop!

swinky

Reaction score
Wow Drake, that's freaking awesome. I'll definitely take you up on that, I'd love the learning experience. I'll get some parts together to do everything at once and get with you for sure. It'll probably be a while though. Thanks again bud
damn man. I'd love to watch as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score

Bbbuuutttt I wanta help...

jtpappy

Reaction score
Your very welcome! We had fun doing it. Their to easy now. Sorry we couldn't show you every nut and bolt lol.
I will definitely take a 3 hour drive if I can help/learn to pull a cab (if that's alright with motostroker)
Again your very welcome had fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score
Everyone let's make a party out of it! My shop address is 651 Vanguard Rd. Anderson, SC. When ever he is ready just post up and head on over!

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score

Everyone let's make a party out of it! My shop address is 651 Vanguard Rd. Anderson, SC. When ever he is ready just post up and head on over!

Wow that's awesome!