Fass on an OBS!?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I was running my AirDog II @ 60 PSI and really like it, then I turned it to 65 PSI and WOW, what a difference. The throttle response is much much better at 65 PSI.

What is that AD2 rated for in PSI. Does it say anywhere not to run it over a certain amount!?

Only reason i ask is we are mostly going for pump life, if 55psi will save the pump then we will leave it. If it can handle going to 65 then id much rather have it there, my truck runs the best between 65-70.

Reaction score
Turned it up to 60psi today and drove around for awhile. Wow! I cannot believe the difference of 10 psi can make. Want to have the pump live as long as possible if I could go to 65psi without damaging the pump would be awesome! Remind you guys though I was driving my truck with a fuel leak for about 2 months and now having a aftermarket fuel system feels like a totally different truck. I know understands the importance of throttle response! Just waiting for my tranny to go BOOM.......now accepting donations for a bts :D

PsRumors

Reaction score
What is that AD2 rated for in PSI. Does it say anywhere not to run it over a certain amount!?

Only reason i ask is we are mostly going for pump life, if 55psi will save the pump then we will leave it. If it can handle going to 65 then id much rather have it there, my truck runs the best between 65-70.

I think it can go to 75

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with one of FASS techs and he said I could go all the way to 70-75psi. The reason they say to no over see 55psi depends on the pump you exactly get. Mine is the bigger pump and can withstand higher psi. Just a safety feature that is company policy I guess??? But he said he has guys running 65 and higher with no problems and would not void the warranty going over 55psi! This makes me happy to know. Now time to find the sweet spot!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with one of FASS techs and he said I could go all the way to 70-75psi. The reason they say to no over see 55psi depends on the pump you exactly get. Mine is the bigger pump and can withstand higher psi. Just a safety feature that is company policy I guess??? But he said he has guys running 65 and higher with no problems and would not void the warranty going over 55psi! This makes me happy to know. Now time to find the sweet spot!

Yeah just try some different settings, but i wouldnt go over 70. I think you will really like 65