People runnin Billet Grilles

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Im getting a billet grill here in a few days. From one of my buddys on this site. He gave me a good idea or 2 on how to go about the hood latch that ill most likely do. But I just wanted to see/hear what some of you other guys running Billet grills have done. Just curious as to my options. Pics would be appreciated. Thanks.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
My truck just has a thin piece of metal bolted to the factory hood latch that you can reach by sticking your fingers through the grille.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I put a piece of wire on it and goes to my pasenger side headlight and just hangs out.

Alright thanks guys. Prolly gonna make something up t opull from the sides like clouse says.

BTW Clouse, congrats on the Diesel Power readers diesels appearence.

Clouse2411

Reaction score
Thanks man.

Yeah I just drilled a hole in the lever thats stock put a piece of wire in it tied a knot and ran it over to the headlight.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Here is mine. No tools or wire necessary:rockon:
Just pop the hood, reach between the grill and hood and push down on the lever, WALA
000_0614.jpg

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
It was bracket that came with the STULL grill. It bolts on to the secondary hood release lever. And IIRC i used a 3" hole saw to do the hole

fatsix

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where to get the grille mesh that the guys are using for the custom 2011 grilles?

Latest posts

Members online