• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB.... 2005 dash bezel

6speedsd

Reaction score
Truck is a 05, 2wd F350 Lariat trim. Looking for the dash bezel that houses the light switch, vents, ect....goes around the cluster. Mine is black with the “wood grain” inserts around the radio and light switch. Also has adjustable pedals, the 3 info switches, and the kicker...electronic climate control. I’ve found several online, but all are with manual climate. I need the little square pod where the 4x4 switch normally is to be removable as well as I have my FP gauge there. Ford told me a new one lists for $1200....yes, $1200 for just that hunk of plastic, so that’s a no go.

I know a few of you guys run salvage yards, so hoping to get lucky. Lack of wood grain wouldn’t totally be a deal breaker, as long as it had spots/cutouts for all the accessories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lipka101

Reaction score
I might have a line on one. My buddy just wrecked his truck and is thinking about Parting it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6speedsd

Reaction score
If it has provisions for the options I listed, keep me posted if you will.

I went to take mine off over the weekend to fix a loose wire in the radio and it split right through the middle, and across the top. I’m too OCD to leave it broken.

Lipka101

Reaction score
If it has provisions for the options I listed, keep me posted if you will.

I went to take mine off over the weekend to fix a loose wire in the radio and it split right through the middle, and across the top. I’m too OCD to leave it broken.

I’m pretty sure it has all of the above.

Lipka101

Reaction score
Nope. He’s sentimental about the old turd . Can’t decide if he wants to part it out or fix it.

sootie

Reaction score
dam i just threw one in the bin because i was sick of it hanging around. Same color and required options (except it was 4x4)

6speedsd

Reaction score
4x4 wouldn't matter. That panel would get replaced with the one i have now. That's where my FP gauge is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
I figured a couple of the guys with salvage yards would have chimed in already..

live life full throttle
So did I. Guess they don't scroll through anything below the top of the list. Been meaning to PM a couple of them directly but just haven't done it yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online