• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 Fully Customized 6.7 PSD for sale!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Hello PSA! As many of you know me from my Elite Diesel 6.7 Super Duty build and thread(s), I wanted to announce that the truck has been listed for sale. It breaks my damn heart, trust me, but a new family and home take precedent over this vehicle.

Please email me with questions and I will try to get back to you ASAP. I do travel a lot, so I apologize in advance. Thanks all!

Original Post:

2011 Ford F-250 **FULLY CUSTOMIZED** LARIAT ULTIMATE 4D Crew Cab 6-Speed Auto 6.7L 8 Cyl Diesel $43,000
Fully loaded F-250 with virtually every aftermarket performance modification! Truck has been professionally customized from headlight to taillight. Modifications complete with electronic/email receipts. Most OEM parts have been retained and will come with the vehicle, which are included in asking price.

Vehicle has 100% clean title. No claims/accidents/flood/damage. Actual mileage is 80,360. Questions are welcome, but DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH TEST DRIVES REQUESTS AND LOW-BALLING!!!
OEM Vehicle Specifications
Drive Type 4WD
Engine Size 6.7L engine
Number of Cylinders 8 cylinders
Horsepower 400 horsepower@2800rpm
Torque (ft-lbs) 405 torque@4500rpm
Compression Ratio 9.8:1
Camshaft Overhead Valve
Engine Type Turbo Diesel
Bore 3.90
Stroke 4.25
Valves per Cylinder 4
Fuel Capacity N/A
EPA MPG (City/Hwy) 12/17
Wheelbase 156.2"
Overall Length 246.8"
Width 79
Height 79
Curb Weight 6837 lbs.
Leg Room F/R 41.1"
Head Room F/R 40.7"
Seating Capacity (Std.) 5/6
Cargo Capacity for Cars N/R
Towing Capacity (Max.) 12000 lbs.
Payload Capacity for Trucks 2690 lbs.
Gross Vehicle Weight for Trucks 9600 lbs.
Tires (Std.) N/A
Transmission 6-Speed

Original Package Components
This is a LARIAT ULTIMATE model and it is Tuxedo Black Metallic with Black leather interior. All F-250 models typically include the following standard features.*
• 20 Inch Plus Wheels
• 4WD/AWD
• A/C Seat(s)
• ABS Brakes
• Air Conditioning
• Premium Wheels
• AM/FM Stereo
• Automatic Transmission
• Auxiliary Audio Input
• Bed Cover
• Bed Liner
• Bluetooth
• CD Audio
• Cruise Control
• Diesel Engine
• Dual Rear Wheels
• DVD Video System
• Fifth Wheel Tow Hitch
• Flex Fuel Vehicle
• Front Seat Heaters
• FX4 Package
• Gooseneck Tow Hitch
• Leather Seats
• Long Bed
• Memory Seat(s)
• Navigation System
• Overhead Airbags
• Parking Sensors
• Power Locks
• Power Mirrors
• Power Heated and Cooled Seat(s)
• Power Windows and Rear Sliding Window
• Rear Defroster
• Rear View Camera
• Remote Start
• Running Boards
• Satellite Radio Ready
• Side Airbags
• Sunroof(s)
• Sync System
• Tow Hitch
• Traction Control/VSC
In addition to the Fully Loaded OEM features of this Lariat Ultimate, the vehicle has the following ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
 Full MBRP 4” Stainless downpipe-back DUAL exhaust, with 6” chrome tips ($875)
 H&S Mini Maxx power programmer ($1350)
 Extang Encore Series Tonneau Cover ($1000)
 Toyo MT 35x12.50x20 tires (65% tread left)
 BMF Novakane 8 wheels (Black) 20”
 FULL Hertz/JL complete stereo upgrade ($1100)
 Pioneer NEX8200 Head unit ($1200)
 Cervinis Cowl Hood (fiberglass)
 Customized OEM headlamps (smoked bezels and clearcoated)
 LED headlamp bulbs
 Smoked tail lamps and marker lenses
 Fully exterior paint matched interior trim
 Tinted glass all around
 FULL Carli 2.5” leveling system with Fox Shocks and Deaver rear springs ($5500)
 Rigid LED foglamp upgrade
 Optima Yellow Top Batteries
 No Limit EGR ******
 FULL Elite Diesel Engineering 67.7mm Powermax VGT Turbocharger system ($7500)
 Elite Diesel Engineering high flow piping upgrade (polished)
 HS Motorsports Dual High Pressure fuelers ($1300)
 Platinum F-250 paint matched front grille ($800)
 Customized Ford emblems
 OEM and Custom Transmission and Engine file tunes loaded and saved in programmer
 Powder coated leveling springs

TRUCK WAS DYNO TESTED ON THE HIGHEST SETTING/TUNE, AND THE FINAL NUMBERS WERE 591HP/1107 LB. FT. TORQUE!!!

The vehicle was custom tuned and professionally built by Performance Diesel shop in Western Pennsylvania. The vehicle has been maintained and driven by the current owner mostly around town, to shows, and to work on occasion (25 miles one way). The vehicle has NEVER towed anything nor has it been been to a track or driven by anyone other than the owner. The vehicle is in great condition all around and sounds/runs extremely strong.
The asking price is $43,000 and this is the no-haggle price. The truck is well worth this price tag and is a guaranteed return on investment! There has been $25,000+ invested in quality enhancements and professional installation hours alone, so don’t ask me to justify the price or explain where I got the figure from.
Rest assured, this build was the result of many months of hard work and research into the best parts that were available for the F-250 platform. There were absolutely no shortcuts or compromises made during the research into which parts were the most durable and proven reliable parts for this build!
The vehicle obviously has an extensive list of modifications, therefore, virtually nothing else needs to be done to this vehicle. No matter what the intended purpose is, this vehicle is reliable and will deliver. Many compliments have been received on this vehicle—you must see it!
The OEM hood and other miscellaneous pieces are included in sale. It is worth noting that the OEM complete exhaust system, turbo, and EGR systems are included in sale price if a “return to stock condition” will be performed by the new owner. Features in the programmer allow the owner to return to stock/OEM if desired.
During the entire time of ownership the vehicle was maintained and treated with respect by an adult male who never took for granted all of the time and effort that was put in to the build. It is a shame to have to say goodbye to this vehicle but a future family and home are more important at this time. The vehicle is being sold in “as-is” condition and all sales will be final. Nothing will be parted out or split up during the course of this sale. That being said, it is worth reiterating that this truck is guaranteed to deliver in all areas and is well worth the asking price…

Please direct all questions and requests for photos or additional information to the following email: [email protected]