• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

//// 30+ truck part outs 1999-2010 \\\\

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
For those of you that didnt know we keep about 25-30 trucks for part out at all times , we do not have any 6.5 or 8ft beds and currently no complete engines, everything else we have, these trucks were all powerstrokes. We sell all parts off of them no matter the size. Have rust free doors/ oem fenders. etc. The only items we do not ship are glass & driveshafts. We can also put multiple doors etc on pallets and ship them freight. A lot of the trucks currently are work trucks or xlt so lariats and special edition trucks are most of the time pre-sold for interiors etc.

Perfect for replacing your rusted out parts
Utility beds avail. (drw)
Also have tons of engine parts, cylinder heads, blocks, core engines,random engine pieces etc

If we do not have it we will put you on a list and call you as soon as we do get it!

Thank you!

call 302-875-2818
or text 443-614-0470

most prices are on our website but they may vary based on supply/demand
www.airfishautomotive.com

C2tuck

Reaction score
Have a rear bumper (black) off of an XL? If so please pm me some pics and prices. Thanks

Sent from where I am

Jsexton

Reaction score
Do you have front and rear bumper no dents that can be painted for 08 f250.. also the grill with good hood clips that can be painted. Thanks.

scparrish

Reaction score
since these are all powerstrokes I am assuming that you likely don't have an 05-10 dana 60 with 4.30s?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I know you said no beds but what about any black tailgates have a friend that decided to try and hook a wagon up to his gate and didn't work out so well for him.

yogr

Reaction score
Do you have the dashboard cup holder for a 2001?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk