• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BakFlip G2 tonneau cover 6.5 ft bed

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I have for sale a BakFlip G2 folding tonneau cover for 2008-16 trucks. This cover will for any bed with a 08-16 tailgate on it as I had it mounted on my 00 RCSB. It includes the cover, mounting rails and clamps, drain tubes and all hardware. It is about 2 years old and in excellent shape. This is by far the best and most versatile tonneau cover I've ever owned. The cover sits completely flush with your bedrails so you don't add any additional height to the bed. It is foldable in sections so you can open as little or as much as you need. Opens and locks in the upright position completely to allow the use of your entire bed as well. This listing is for a complete set rails, cover, drains and hardware to install into your truck. Took me about 30 minutes doing it completely by myself. Don't pay $950 shipped when you can get one for almost 1/2 the price. Keep your stuff dry and secure. Asking $550 plus shipping costs. Save a couple hundred from buying new.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.