• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999 F250 Fummins 12 valve

CTFFEMT

Reaction score
1999 F250 Super Duty 4x4 with 12 valve Cummins P-pump motor. Has almost brand new NV4500 with 5k miles on it. New Valair clutch. Motor is out of a Ford F800 so it has all Ford labels. Laser cut delivery valves, 7x10 injectors, 62mm turbo, head studs, 4k gsk, detroit locker in rear, trac bars. Injection pump recently rebuilt, balanced and flowed. Boost / pyro gauges. Cab corners, door bottoms, rockers done 5 years ago. Painted at that time. Body is clean, paint has a few small scratches nothing big / deep at all. '08 rear bumper. Entire frame and underside is coated, no rust. Bed supports also re-done. Runs absolutely fine. Has tons of power. Fires right up. there were 2 pulls on prior trans / clutch and truck won both times. 194k on the truck, motor has about the same. AC is not hooked up. I have the lines and fittings just have not found a place to put the fittings on the ends. the passenger side bottom tailgate has a small ding in it. It/s small. See pictures. Front bumper also has a ding. Small tear in drivers seat that I will fix soon. Passenger seat is fine, I just have a cover on it for my dog. I did not do the swap but purchased it from the person who did. They have done multiple swaps. I saw it for sale and had to buy it because it is so clean. But I have 4 super dutys now and don't need all these trucks. Do need the money for a larger tractor for my property. Has PW and PL. I am probably forgetting a lot.

Truck is located in CT. I have title in hand. Asking $14k, open to offers, no low balls.

IMG_2672_zps3sfqdjp4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2673_zpsfnqucw6p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2677_zpsjz1z8kil.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2679_zpshmuost55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2680_zps3tsyouex.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2683_zpsocahv5hf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]