08 F450 single rear wheel

Monsterpower

Reaction score
:fordoval:Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have an 08 450 that I am wanting to do single rears that would be close to the same width as stock. Has anyone here tried this? Thanks in advance

Reaction score
:fordoval:Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have an 08 450 that I am wanting to do single rears that would be close to the same width as stock. Has anyone here tried this? Thanks in advance
So if I understand you, you want to run one stock 225/70r19.5 in the rear in the center of the wheelwell? You could do it with one off steel wheels.

Monsterpower

Reaction score
A super single sounds nice. I basically want to have a tire back there that looks as close to stock as possible that gives me towing ability and safe for the track if I ever want to run it down for fun. As for the super single do they come in different sizes? Do you have a choice in tires?

Reaction score
Most super singles (wide base) are 22.5. The smallest tire for those is 39" tall. But it appears that Alcoa makes a trailer 19.5 x 14. Michelin has a tire to go with it 445/45r19.5 which looks to be 35". That would look killer on a street truck.. But if you like off road, the brush trucks run super singles. Check out 1st attack and firematic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.