Wheel/Tire Tech Thread

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Thanks Daryl! The M-80's look great! And the Grabbers ride so smooth, I'm starting to like this truck now

sent from somewhere in the country

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I like them a lot. They ride great with minimal road noise. Time will tell on how long they last

sent from somewhere in the country

creepytc

Reaction score
My tires are starting to see the miles adding up and now I'm looking for options. I have a 2.5 level kit on the front of my 08 F250 and a 5.5 inch block on the back. Truck sits 43.5 inches to the top of the fender in the front and 44.5 inches in the back. I'm running 35X13.5s on a 10 inch rim that stick out about 3 inches with a back space of 4 inches. I did have to push back the back wall to keep it from rubbing.

Does going up to a 37x12.5 seem to be an option or 13.5 on an 8 inch wide rim and back space closer to 5 inch. Or, Just stick with 35X13.5 MTATZs again.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

creepytc

Reaction score
I'm running 35 x 13.5 on a 10 inch rim and have no rubbing now. Thought about taller. Stock tires were 34+ on 20s.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Jeremy I have to say i love the way ur truck looks. It makes me want to go back down to stock and get wider tires and rims. Very nice job. I wish i could see it in person. Like they say black is beautiful.
20x12 fuel throttles. 325/50/20 Mickey Thompson atz.

2000 f250 with 07 front end. Completely stock suspension.
Good bit of rubbing left front inner fender liner. Cut about 5-6 inches off to ensure no rubbing. Right fender liner almost never rubs except on uneven ground and at full lock.

I should add that the tires stick out 2-3 inches past the fenders.

View attachment 4742
View attachment 4743

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Jeremy I have to say i love the way ur truck looks. It makes me want to go back down to stock and get wider tires and rims. Very nice job. I wish i could see it in person. Like they say black is beautiful.

This set-up would look awesome on yours the height that it is at now. They would actually stick out a inch further on each side due to 05+ trucks having a wider axle width.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
This set-up would look awesome on yours the height that it is at now. They would actually stick out a inch further on each side due to 05+ trucks having a wider axle width.

I wish i could have those tires. I had two choices when i did mine expensive rims or tires. I went with rims. Im right at NJs limit for tire sticking out and im pushing it with these tires. But i still kick myself everytime i see his truck. To me that is the down right killer look. Especially since its black.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I wish i could have those tires. I had two choices when i did mine expensive rims or tires. I went with rims. Im right at NJs limit for tire sticking out and im pushing it with these tires. But i still kick myself everytime i see his truck. To me that is the down right killer look. Especially since its black.

:whs: WV doesn't care how wide.. but everytime I see his it makes me hate the fact I went 10 wide in those wheels.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Lucky LOL I wish i would have went 12" wide. I wish BMF wouldve made a 12" wide rim.

i went 10 in that same wheel as him.... it throws enough crap up the side of my truck now.. as awesome as they look idk how much more stuff i could handle up the side of the truck. LOL

CAT35niner

Reaction score
i went 10 in that same wheel as him.... it throws enough crap up the side of my truck now.. as awesome as they look idk how much more stuff i could handle up the side of the truck. LOL

Very true. I dont get alot of stuff down my truck. I guess probably because of the ATs. But in the rain its bad. Nobody can drive behind me cause of the spray, its pretty funny. Plus coming to a stop i get a rooster tail coming up next to the fenders.