• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 Engine

Reaction score
Getting away from the 6.0 so everything is up for sale

First--6.0 long block w/ 202k miles. Motor has been studed and deleted since 140k with arps and motorcraft gaskets and ford reman heads. Motor currently does NOT RUN. I can't get it to build high pressure oil. It has a brand new hpop from ford, new ipr, new icp, Oil rails had new ball tubes and rings put in. Fuel bowl\filter was cut off oil housing when i went with A RR. Motor ran good but did have a decent amount of blowby--steady haze, no chugging\puffing.
----------------$1500 for long block--will not ship

Quick Start 160 amp alternator
http://store.alternatorparts.com/8253m-hd160-ford-diesel-alternator.aspx
Alternator is 6 months old with maybe 10k miles on it.
---------------$160 plus shipping

Swamps 58v FICM
bought this used from another member who said it had around 5,000 miles of use. Ive added anther 10k miles to it--changed out the same time I did the 3g altenator along with two new batteries.
-------------$250 plus shipping

160\30 injectors
These are rebuilds from warren and have 32k miles on them. They were just re-oringed with the top oil rail rings done when i was chasing down the oil leak. I have 4 install kits as well that will go along with them.
-------------$1200 plus shipping NO CORES NEEDED

have a set of stock injectors from a spare motor--not sure on mileage or condition
--------------$800

Have a stock FICM --not sure of condition
-------------$150

Sinster Coolant filter setup
------------$65 plus shipping

NUC Oil pypass setup.
Has billet oil cap (blue powder coating is coming off where the wrench goes on the oil cap and one area where my braided oil line was rubbing) billet oil fill cap will fitting for oil return, and Ill have to check but i used to have the billet fuel filter cap as well before I changed the fuel system out. System uses a amsoil bp1000 filter ( not included) http://www.nucmotorsports.com/fordparts.html Its the deluxe 6.0 kit
-----------$150

Have two 6.0 stock turbos. one is a ford reman with around 90k on it. No problems with it since ive been driving the truck. The other is off a 2006, unsure of mileage .
-----------$250 for the reman $ 150 for the 06 plus shipping

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Bump for a hell of a deal on injectors. Wouldnt happen to have a cold air intake would ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
anything wrong with the swaps ficm? with it work on an 05? how big of a deal to get it matched to my strategy?

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Sootie , you can just swap the power supply with your current one as long as it's the same pin count.

Reaction score
anything wrong with the swaps ficm? with it work on an 05? how big of a deal to get it matched to my strategy?
No, the couple times I checked with ae, lady being just a couple weeks ago., it stayed at 48. Freaked me out when I first got it and only showed 48 but swamps evidently does something so that the computer only sees 48 so not to throw a voltage code.

Reaction score
I'd also consider paring out the motor. Brand new hpop, studs, heads, etc. Make offers on what you want

sootie

Reaction score
Sootie , you can just swap the power supply with your current one as long as it's the same pin count.

good info-thanks!

No, the couple times I checked with ae, lady being just a couple weeks ago., it stayed at 48. Freaked me out when I first got it and only showed 48 but swamps evidently does something so that the computer only sees 48 so not to throw a voltage code.

how many pin is this ficm?