Swap my 05 front for your 03- yes backwards

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
I bought my truck because it was everything I wanted. Cclb, coil front, diesel 6 speed 4x4. I'm probably the only person out there though that prefers the look of the 03-04 front over the 05-07. Maybe it's just the chrome bumper idk but I'm looking to swap out with someone who wants to upgrade their front end. The only thing I like better about my front end is the headlights and I'm OK with losing them. Looking to work a deal with someone who wants to swap. Also wanting to turn my truck into a dually as well. :naughty:
Really hoping to get a front end that's bright red like mine but I know that'll be hard. I'm in Berks co. PA, anyone looking for an 05-07 conversion???
I'll post pics once I download them onto sharing account
Thanks

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
_20150124_185412.jpg

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
good dude here...hope yall can work something out

Im the same was as the OP...prefer the old school look on mine.
I do want the 05+ suspension tho LOL

Thanks for the heads up good to hear positive feedback before making deals.
And yes I definitely like the older look more, but I'd rather swap body panels than swap over to coils lol

dommel01

Reaction score
Hey man I'm in lancaster county and I'd trade you my 99 front end, has 03 headlights in it though, text me 717 875 0493

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
I'm still looking around as of now. Trying to keep things as local as possible, but now I'm considering just getting a used bumper... Delaware isn't far from me though.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
No my daughter went into the hospital with a serious illness. Life kind of came to a halt while we took care of her the last few months. Down the road one day I'll swap it out

Latest posts

Members online