• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Lots of 7.3L Engine Parts

Black 02

Reaction score
I have lots of 7.3L parts I'm selling.

7.3L Block. Recently hot tanked, magnafluxed, line honed and bored 0.040 over at a reputable machine shop. Comes with a polished crank. Ready for assembly for an engine build. Block also has a partial fill in the water jackets to help stiffen the bottom end for a higher horsepower build. Fill is below the bottom of the freeze plugs. $1000 obo.

DP Tuner F-6 chip with the round gauge switcher. Fits nicely in a gauge pod. Has tunes for a 2002 Super Duty with an automatic and the tunes were for a 7.3L with 350/200 injectors. New with the tunes, this was over $700. I'll sell for $500 obo. Make me an offer.

7.3L Crank - Would work as a core or it'll need to be turned due to a ****ty build causing the rod to beat on it for a bit. $150 obo

7.3L Heads - I have two pairs of heads. They have been stripped and hot tanked. I'm not aware if they need machine work or not. I have the valves, springs and retainers for at least one pair of heads. Make offer.

7.3L Super Duty Fuel Bowl - Recently rebuilt fuel bowl with RiffRaff FRX fuel crossover system. The FRX is $200 new. I'll sell it for $200 with the fuel bowl.

7.3L Rods and Pistons - I have a used set of 7.3L forged rods with stock pistons and a used set of 7.3L PMR rods and stock pistons. Make an offer.

7.3L camshaft and gear - Cam with welded gear and lifters. $200 obo

7.3L intake plenums - Factory plenums from a super duty $75 obo

Lots of other stuff. Old Super Duty turbo, intercooler pipes, rocker arms, push rods, ehaust manifolds, etc etc. Just ask. Make me an offer on anything. Just too much stuff sitting around that I don't need anymore. A lot came from having to do my engine build twice. No other reason I have it.

All of the prices are before shipping. If you're in my area, we can work on delivery or shipping. If I'm too high on my prices, make me an offer. I need to make room in my shop and don't need this stuff.

I can upload pictures if anyone wants to see anything.

Black 02

Reaction score
I'll get one tonight after I get home from work and I'll get it to you.

I also have a Riffraff Diesel OCR Overboost Controller - New is $65, I'll sell for $40.

Black 02

Reaction score
Did you throw in he towel for trying a high HP 7.3?

No, I am trying to fire my engine up this week. Just getting rid of a lot of stuff I don't need and had to buy two of because of the engine fiasco I went through. I went to another engine builder and just got the motor back. Basically the same build as the first one, just hopefully done correctly this time.

This has been a disaster of a build. This entire ordeal has been almost 3 years in the making. The engine was put in over the weekend. I'm just waiting on my hydra with ******** tunes to arrive before I fire it up. I was told the other tunes had too much timing and I'm not gonna run them on this engine.

Black 02

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the fuel bowl with the FRx you requested. Sorry it took so long. I was trying to find the dang thing in my giant pile of 7.3L stuff.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 105

Black 02

Reaction score
Anything wrong with the turbo? have any 7.3 hpops?

The turbo is ok. It just didn't well with my 160/100's and the DP tuner. Too much surge when towing. It was working fine when removed for the 468.

I have one HPOP, but it sat outside on the core motor I bought, so it's probably only core worthy.

Latest posts

Members online