Patriot nGauge

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
From what I have gathered: Somehow get Patriot to unlock it/update it, or get a re-license to another company.

I think I called someone that sells this device who told me once it's "branded" there's no going back. It's their device, no other Ngauge company can change it over to use new files.

So as I understand it only Patriot can load/unlock/change files for this device since it was originally licensed to them.

jordysoso

Reaction score
Which Patriot is no longer now thanks to the eepeeaye. Idk why emotion, the company who makes and licenses the ndash and nguage, can't relicense it on account of the company providing the tuning getting run out of business.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
I'd ask GDP. They were tuning on the enmotion stuff at one point. They may be able to help.

Reaction score
I have a nDash from spar tan and ask GPD if they could do anything with it and they said no. Sucks cause we payed a lot of money for these devices and now they're usless besides being used like a monitor/gauges.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
I have a nDash from spar tan and ask GPD if they could do anything with it and they said no. Sucks cause we payed a lot of money for these devices and now they're usless besides being used like a monitor/gauges.

Well there goes that idea. I didn't get burned too bad on it but still. Rather have not been.

jordysoso

Reaction score
Agreed I asked GDP in the past as well, they told me no and that I'd have to purchase theirs. If anyone attempts to reapproach emotion about unlocking do to a company going out of business, please post back your findings

Latest posts

Members online