2008 f350 weird driving issue

jordysoso

Reaction score
So I'm posting this for a buddy... 2008 f350 just got new toyo at's a month ago. About a few days ago he noticed that the steering is fairly unresponsive and when changing lanes on the highway it's almost like the rear end feels sloppy and doesn't want to follow the truck. Even a slight lane change makes it feel like the back end wants to kick out. No vibrations, not lifted or leveled, all stock suspension and steering parts. Lugs are torqued to spec and we aren't sure what is causing this issue. Any ideas?

sootie

Reaction score
So I'm posting this for a buddy... 2008 f350 just got new toyo at's a month ago. About a few days ago he noticed that the steering is fairly unresponsive and when changing lanes on the highway it's almost like the rear end feels sloppy and doesn't want to follow the truck. Even a slight lane change makes it feel like the back end wants to kick out. No vibrations, not lifted or leveled, all stock suspension and steering parts. Lugs are torqued to spec and we aren't sure what is causing this issue. Any ideas?
I would inspect the front end components .

jordysoso

Reaction score
Roundabouts 50000. Ford dealer looked over everything for him and they said nothing is wrong and it all checks out

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Roundabouts 50000. Ford dealer looked over everything for him and they said nothing is wrong and it all checks out
how much air is in the tires and how smooth are the roads around there? might try to be stuck in the grooves. new tires can have some wonder to them. kind of like a break in period.

live life full throttle

VanoFord

Reaction score
What’s the tire size? These f350’s don’t handle well under the 35x12.5 sizing. I had to go back to metric and 80psi for the squirrels to finally be gone.

Latest posts

Members online