Deepf on tune

slc6oh

Reaction score
So currently have high flow exhaust, no limit stage 2 intake and tyrant tunes via ezlynk... im good for now, but in the future should i ever have to put the filter back on, is there any tuning thats worth it w/ the intake, and exhaust filter. Then maybe just keep the eggr off in the tunes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So currently have high flow exhaust, no limit stage 2 intake and tyrant tunes via ezlynk... im good for now, but in the future should i ever have to put the filter back on, is there any tuning thats worth it w/ the intake, and exhaust filter. Then maybe just keep the eggr off in the tunes as well.

tyrant can and will build a file should you or others want that. it's on the list of to do's for sure.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Sweet. Loving the current tuning, but next time emissions is due I will be on my own... for the first time in idk how long. so I gotta keep options open.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Anyone have emissions on tunes? Hows the fuel mileage? (Except when its regenning obviously)

Seeing calibrated get what they are getting for power with stock crap on is intriguing.

Like i said tho, love the current setup (im sure the neighbors hate it in the mornin tough)

Just curious mostly

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Go over to powerstroke.org there is a ton of reviews on jody at DP-Tuner tunes and 5 star. I run the 90hp 5 star tune and it reaches the distince regen before it is full. It shifts good and i get 13.8 mpg with mostly city driving on 35x12.50 3in lift. If i drive 65 it will get 19. I should have tried Jody's Tunes with the ScT but I don't want to spend anymore money right now. I want to try calibrated Power tunes which use hp tuner. Its just a lot of money to spend since its a different platform to find out you dont like the tunes

Jomax

Reaction score
I really want to try d on tunes.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I know man, just couldnt resist. Hell, at work we gotta think real hard about what were gonna say before we say it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyrant has been getting some pretty strong emissions on tuning for 11-16 on sct.

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Tyrant has been getting some pretty strong emissions on tuning for 11-16 on sct.

I would be willing to try a single tune from cale. I tried eric's *** on sotf as well and after many many revisions it still regened every 150 to 175.

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Well took the plung ordered cp tunes. Hopefully i wont be disappointed like my last sotf tunes. Will try to keep you all posted

slc6oh

Reaction score
My thing is- how us the *** not in need of a regen every 50miles.

I just find it hard to believe that a 150hp emissions on file being anywhere near the 150hp sotf tyrant file i daily on now. Much less the 210hp file . But, if it could compare and not want to gen every day. That could be badass

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Its not its how the fuel comes on. Im running the 5 star 90hp tune now and it regens about every 400 to 500 miles. And if i get rolling a little and floor it ot will spin my 35x12.50s.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.