Anyone running rear wheel spacers?

chaselee

Reaction score
I cannot stand the look of the rear tires being pushed in farther than the fronts. Ive been thinking about adding a 2" spacer to the rear only to even them out with the fronts. Does anyone have any reccomendations? I know spacers can be a touchy subject for some but I believe as long as you don't cheap out and get a quality brand that they are fine.

5 oh

Reaction score
I’ve run a half inch spacer in the front and a two inch spacer in the rear of my obs for years the tires stick out the same all the way around it looks much better. The only negative being that the tires can throw up things at the side of the truck.

20r38mu.jpg

Plzstrokeme

Reaction score
I have 2" spacers on the rear. It looks much better imo.

I have towed and hauled all kinds of stuff and never had an issue with them. Like you said, get a decent set and you should be just fine.

mandkole

Reaction score
Nothing wrong w a good spacer up to 2" or so. I'm using the Bora by Motorsport Tech -- very well made. My truck never goes off road or sees salt, but does see the strip with all 500... My main recommendation is to retorque the wheels on them a few times when new to make sure the studs are fully drawn through the spacer. I inspect them every year.

5 oh

Reaction score
Skyjacker leveling kit with sky manufacturing 3 inch shackle lift in front so maybe around 4 inches. The rear is a 4.5 or 5 inch (I don’t remember) block only.

chaselee

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I just ordered some 2" Bora hub centric spacers for the ass end of my rig. Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Chris2590

Reaction score
I have wheel spacers on my 97 but they are only like 1/4 or 1/2 inch. I’ve heard of people having wheel bearing problems that’s why I didn’t buy really thick ones. No issues here though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phaney

Reaction score
I have been running 3 inch spacers on my truck for 2 years now without any problems at all. Just retighten after running a few hundred miles then do it again after a few hundred more. I also retiten after going a hundred miles after tire rotations. I also tow 10,000 lb with mine regularly.
3bbb1e6053670c505f0ab28e971d8006.jpg
55cad8abe6350c6070b2a0f75f9fe3b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Phaney

Reaction score
I’ve run a half inch spacer in the front and a two inch spacer in the rear of my obs for years the tires stick out the same all the way around it looks much better. The only negative being that the tires can throw up things at the side of the truck.

20r38mu.jpg
Good looking truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online