Lubrication Engineers Grease

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
we just had a rep from certified come out to our job and demonstrate that exact impact test with their grease.. did the exact same thing. stayed in a little ball when the hammer hit.. never heard of them before.. but then again, until you sponsored up, i never hewrd of LE either.. lol..

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Ha! Yeah Schaffers does it too. Certified has a decent grease, but 3752 is the king of tacky greases. Ill put it up against anything out there except Krytox. Nothing beats that stuff, but it cost 300$ a tube... So..i like to mix the greases with water and do the same test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04stroker

Reaction score
I can vouche for this stuff! Fixed several sets of squeaky traction bars. I had a couple customers that had to grease the bars every week or so to keep them from squeaking no matter the preload adjustment put this stuff in and took care of the issues. Also used it on my dads bobcat attachment levers. They were always ridiculous to move up and down especially when cold had to grease them constantly the LE improved it a ton to especially when it was really cold.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Interesting stuff. What if you recommend for low temp application. I'm looking for something for snowmobile suspensions , general automotive stuff like ball joints, u-joints, etc. I would like it if it didn't drip out of the grease gun during the summer. I'm using Lucas now I think, it's red and leaves a mess where I hang up my grease gun.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
3752 is the best thing you will ever find for those applications. It is thick so if its cold it will be hard to pump, but once its in there you won't have any issues. If you want something just like it but a little more pumpable 3751 is what we use in the auto lube systems at my mines and power plant coal handling. I would much rather see you use 3752 though.

Thanks for the bump Rykan!

taterthedog

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how this grease would fair at our mine. We get a lot of spherical bearing failures, I wonder if a grease with this sort of impact resistance would help that. That would save us millions in downtime.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Ha! Yeah Schaffers does it too. Certified has a decent grease, but 3752 is the king of tacky greases. Ill put it up against anything out there except Krytox. Nothing beats that stuff, but it cost 300$ a tube... So..i like to mix the greases with water and do the same test.

whats the cost on a tube? i might be able to get the company i work for now to order some. especially if it is free shipping and is better then certifieds grease.
3752 is the best thing you will ever find for those applications. It is thick so if its cold it will be hard to pump, but once its in there you won't have any issues. If you want something just like it but a little more pumpable 3751 is what we use in the auto lube systems at my mines and power plant coal handling. I would much rather see you use 3752 though.

Thanks for the bump Rykan!
he is talking -40 to -60 ambient temps..

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Our 4622 is designed for those low temps. But Id like to see how 3751 does too. Id love for you to test it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Our 4622 is designed for those low temps. But Id like to see how 3751 does too. Id love for you to test it.

i will be home all of next week minus one day in there somewhere. might be able to meet up and ill take you up on that offer. we just got the case of greese from certified too...

live life full throttle

Gearhead

Reaction score
Do you have a silicone based grease available that some of the suspension joints recommend?

And Krytox is some bad ass grease... I use GPL 215 on my rifle triggers and it literally will drop a pound of trigger pull off with no other changes.

psduser1

Reaction score
Good talking to you friday, jimmy! I gave one tube of your grease to a buddy around the corner, for his dirt equipment. He didn't really like the sheaffers grease, so we'll see if he likes this, lol.
We'l run the rest in our equipment, for sure!

Btw, sharp truck!:pimp:
I want to see this monster of a filter system when you get done, as well.

Lugger007

Reaction score
Jimdawg,
Do you have any oil you'd recommend for our trucks or do you only do the large equipment mainly?
I'm looking for something new to try on my 12 250.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Jimdawg,
Do you have any oil you'd recommend for our trucks or do you only do the large equipment mainly?
I'm looking for something new to try on my 12 250.

go to his sponsor page. he has a lot of info on his oils. good read too.

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Sorry I missed all this fellas, I have been stupid busy with a plant survey. I will answer all your questions soon.

Latest posts

Members online