new FICM

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
58v doesn't hurt the injectors, it just makes em' dump the fuel quicker so you get a more efficient burn. I guess the point of being adjustable is so that while towing heavy you don't lose any furl mileage? I've heard that for some reason, some guys have lost some fuel mileage while towing. Don't know why, but thats what I've heard. Everyone runnin' the 58v FICM that I've talked to have reported better throttle response and a little more power (seat of the pants). My 58v FICM from Quick Tricks should be here Monday or Tuesday.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
58v doesn't hurt the injectors, it just makes em' dump the fuel quicker so you get a more efficient burn. I guess the point of being adjustable is so that while towing heavy you don't lose any furl mileage? I've heard that for some reason, some guys have lost some fuel mileage while towing. Don't know why, but thats what I've heard. Everyone runnin' the 58v FICM that I've talked to have reported better throttle response and a little more power (seat of the pants). My 58v FICM from Quick Tricks should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Well on that note my next thread will be interesting.
glad to see your back and ok :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online