Need some injectors

jwfrauts

Reaction score
I just put some Warren Diesel 190's in my truck last weekend. The truck runs real smooth and only smokey at wot. Jess was very good to deal with and seems to really now injectors. I have about 400 miles on them with no issues so far. I am running a Powermax turbo, also. I will have to have ID pull some of the fuel out of them because it gets pretty hot if I stay in it.

willholl79

Reaction score
I just put some Warren Diesel 190's in my truck last weekend. The truck runs real smooth and only smokey at wot. Jess was very good to deal with and seems to really now injectors. I have about 400 miles on them with no issues so far. I am running a Powermax turbo, also. I will have to have ID pull some of the fuel out of them because it gets pretty hot if I stay in it.

Thanks for the info. Do you plan on doing much towing with the truck?

From a dig at WOT how long till the heat gets iffy? 50mph? 80mph?

jwfrauts

Reaction score
With the extreme race to about 100 is around 1600 to 1700. With the extreme street about 80 I am around 1850 to 1900. I am running the race daily right now until I call Innovative Diesel back. It runs between 700 and 800 at 70 mph. I am going to load the tow tune this weekend and see how it tows. With some slicks on it I think it is probably a high 12 second truck now. Warren Diesel has excellent customer service, also. Jess knew that I was installing them on Friday and he called to see how it was going. He also called Saturday to make sure that it was running ok.

willholl79

Reaction score
With the extreme race to about 100 is around 1600 to 1700. With the extreme street about 80 I am around 1850 to 1900. I am running the race daily right now until I call Innovative Diesel back. It runs between 700 and 800 at 70 mph. I am going to load the tow tune this weekend and see how it tows. With some slicks on it I think it is probably a high 12 second truck now. Warren Diesel has excellent customer service, also. Jess knew that I was installing them on Friday and he called to see how it was going. He also called Saturday to make sure that it was running ok.

Sounds like a stand-up guy. I saw your vid on PSN. Was that run on the race file?

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Your now in charge of letting me know how those injectors work when you get 20k on them or more gracias

STROKER

Reaction score
I ran 155s and a stocker for about a year I really liked it, stock turbo cleaned them up pretty good, towd fine never ran real hot

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
155s are close enough to stock i dont think anyone should ever have to worry about them. I think stock is rated at around 134cc?

Latest posts

Members online