Pmax billet wheels?

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Wow looks the billet wheels really clean things up. How are the egts? How'd the spool up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egt is 1400 pegged full fuel

Spool up is better since the wheel is lighter, the pedal is a bit touchier.
I have other mods that helped that too though.
Steed speeds with 2in uppipes my buddy made for me and a ported intake manifold I made. The truck had some more haze with a cast wheel and the billet cleaned it up.
On stock tuning with the cast wheel it was smokey
I put the billet on with stock tuning and there's nothing but a heat haze.

Anything after 50mph wot is pretty much clean on a race tune but daily driving you can get some smoke here n there. I'm thinking a 66 or a 68 compressor would probably clean all that up to nothing though. I gotta get a trans before I even start thinking of anything right now

Last edited:

smokedout250

Reaction score
Egt is 1400 pegged full fuel

Spool up is better since the wheel is lighter, the pedal is a bit touchier.
I have other mods that helped that too though.
Steed speeds with 2in uppipes my buddy made for me and a ported intake manifold I made. The truck had some more haze with a cast wheel and the billet cleaned it up.
On stock tuning with the cast wheel it was smokey
I put the billet on with stock tuning and there's nothing but a heat haze.

Anything after 50mph wot is pretty much clean on a race tune but daily driving you can get some smoke here n there. I'm thinking a 66 or a 68 compressor would probably clean all that up to nothing though. I gotta get a trans before I even start thinking of anything right now

That's what I'm needing I'm not running a big nozzle. But at wot I'm hazing and it doesn't want to clean up all the way. I'm prolly gonna pick up riff raffs at the end of the month.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
That's what I'm needing I'm not running a big nozzle. But at wot I'm hazing and it doesn't want to clean up all the way. I'm prolly gonna pick up riff raffs at the end of the month.

Nice! I'm certain your gonna like it, I noticed some nice response and faster acceleration

smokedout250

Reaction score
Got a new toy today!!!
F56A-4F43-B2CB-554962E9A2BD-11419-00000B17025C6D21.jpg

8102-401A-8C55-1BE11B9BD969-11419-00000B16EE98C4DB.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.