Thoughts on looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strokin7

Reaction score
alright guys i decided to go a different route on my truck im gonn take off the front grille guard and rear replacement put a black roll pan and color match the front bumper and paint the grille black i have 2000 7.3 RCLB thats metallic orange im also gonna put 08 mirror conversion on it and put the stinger tip exhaust what yall think

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I think you should first post in the right section...

Then use your period key from time to time, maybe the shift key and then go from there...

Otherwise all I see is bla bla bla text talk bla bla bla.

obspsd

Reaction score
Doggin? Everything he said was true and i completely agree.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
i think you should first shut the **** up and get the **** off my thread how does that sound

How about I continue to badger you until such time as you leave, or you learn to type...

Are you a 13 year old girl texting one of your girl friends?

haha ive seen this guy doggin on a lot of people its about time somebody put him in his place

... I believe he is laughing at you, rather then with you...

But carry on with what ever thought process you are trying to get across.

obspsd

Reaction score
But i would do the roll pan color match along with the bumpers and forget about the 08 mirrors and exhaust

Strokin7

Reaction score
hush mode is what you all need to do......... lol and i forgot this forum was made for an english major so we all have to use the correct grammer but sorry if it was in the wrong section just wanting some advice about the ole 7.3 thanks anyways though

Strokersace

Reaction score
Agree with the other guys! I wasn't an English major, but I know how to type properly. Do they not teach that in school anymore, or are people that lazy?

Here's a response to your ramble:

do what you want with your truck its your truck do what makes you happy if you like the oh eight mirrors then put them on paint to match everything cause that looks cool id skip the exhaust tip put an oh five front end on it when you do the roll pan you should post up pics of your truck i like pics pics give us a great idea of what kind of canvas youre changing speaking of canvas what kind of art would you call your pickup i like art but not any of that abstract stuff do you like art maybe you should make your pickup a rolling art show if youve never been to one of those you should fo someday

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
hush mode is what you all need to do......... lol and i forgot this forum was made for an english major so we all have to use the correct grammer but sorry if it was in the wrong section just wanting some advice about the ole 7.3 thanks anyways though

No one expects perfection...

Simply make it easy to read. I can see you know where the period key is, however you seem to lack the ability to know when to use it.

Again... You type one big run on sentence. When you change a thought, or finish a statement, end it with a period.

Do you talk like you type???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzbnwASIFKU

Dsycutter

Reaction score
I hear they don't teach cursive in school anymore, how the hell do kids learn to write their signature?

JD3020

Reaction score
I hear they don't teach cursive in school anymore, how the hell do kids learn to write their signature?

Correct. I learned it in elementary school, used it some in middle school, rarely used it in high school, never use it in college. But i can still write in cursive and sign my name on a regular basis. Just now in school everything is typed.

Strokin7

Reaction score
I understand guys sorry didnt think that stuff would matter to a bunch of diesel techs. But this has went from a question about looks to an english lesson lol. Ill upload some pics of before and after and see what yall think of the beauty.

bruce

Reaction score
if you take the brush guard off you'll have to leave texas. every swinging dick down here has one

TARM

Reaction score
Seriously how hard is it to take the time to actually write properly?

While it could have not been put so brashly basic writing skills are expected in just about every circle except when texting where a form of short hand has been developed. Things are hard enough to translate in text without the normal inflections of speach. Then add to it people leaving autocorrect with auto word-fill turned on and not checking it at all. Now add to that no punctuation, spaces, capitalization etc it's akin to trying to understand a 3 year old with a speech impediment. These things I see here and there and then people get upset when they are misunderstood or asked to take some time and do a better job of effectively communicating.

Again while you may not agree with how it was stated, you are posting in the wrong forum. Just as with reasons for proper writing skills there is a need for proper organization. Your post has nothing to do with 7.3 powerstroke aftermarket performance.

Why not repost in the correct forum and just let this all die rather than having all parties continuing with the adolescent chest beating. After all you only end up with a sore chest and not much else.

Sent from phone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online