I love my 99 F-350 but Ford sucks.

oletrapper

Reaction score
Needed a muffler for my 1999 F-350 C&C Dully. The muffler, forward pipe, tail pipe are all one piece. No longer available from Ford. 3 1/2" system. Maybe some of you have been there before. There are all types of conversions out there but nothing in 3 1/2". I did find out, (through about 8 hours of research) that the "Muffler" 3 1/2" ID in x 3 1/2" ID out, 8 1/4 wide x 11 1/2 tall, 20" base, (used on E-350s, F-450s) is available through Auto-Jet.com in Iowa. Perfect fit. Just had to do a little cutting on existing pipes to install. Now on to the leaf spring replacements. WOW!

mandkole

Reaction score
^^as said--old trucks regardless of mfgr. Factory exhaust parts (especially) with every fixtured hanger and factory located part leave stock once it runs out-- being in the business, most suppliers are only obligated to keep replacements around for 10 yrs or so. Lots of will fit replacements available from aftermarket.

Petro

Reaction score
Ya not sure why you'd waste time finding parts for the factory exhaust when you can buy entire 4" exhausts aftermarket with a muffler for like 350 bucks.

brian42

Reaction score
If you don't want to get a whole system you can buy a Walker Big Truck Muffler and have a shop cut the stock muffler out and put that in.

Latest posts

Members online