Tyrant diesel tuning

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I have the tow tune for a 2013. To me, it drives and shifts just like stock but has more power. Plus it will shift crisper once you put your foot into it

jswan

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, going to order there stuff.
I'm looking forward to the exhaust brake. I have the same complaints as what you just mentioned with the GH tunes. It was try there stuff or by an EZ lynk.

redneck1

Reaction score
I just switched to Cale's tunes from GH, and you won't be disappointed. Everything works like it's supposed to. Having my exhaust brake back is awesome!

NorthernSuperDuty

Reaction score
Who is selling tyrant tunes? Or does anybody have contact info for them directly? Very interested in trying their tune with active exh brake. Thanks!

Notneb

Reaction score
I might be interested in trying out Cale's tunes, add another comparison for the masses!

JRLott

Reaction score
You could start by explaining why they're so superior. How's the timing? Is it safe, or will it allow a clear view into the block? How's the boost pressure, shifting, mileage, smoke, EBP, & EGT?

Do this rather than acting like a sack of a$$holes.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Don't be a condescending as$hole.

Sorry, apparently feelings get hurt around here easily. Exactly the reason why America is falling apart.

As for posting about the tunes on page one I have explained why I think they're better. Maybe others who run the tunes can chime in so its not such a biased opinion.

sootie

Reaction score
Sorry, apparently feelings get hurt around here easily. Exactly the reason why America is falling apart.

As for posting about the tunes on page one I have explained why I think they're better. Maybe others who run the tunes can chime in so its not such a biased opinion.

It's nothing to do with feelings getting hurt. It's that you lashed out at a good natured individual who showed no aggression. Pus*y move in my books...

Notneb

Reaction score

Yeah no sh!t dude, how bout you sack up and post your own thread with informed insights or facts and comparisons to the other tunes and how Tyrant stacks up against GH.

As for your "America falling apart" remark, I'd argue it's entitled little a$$ hats's like you that are ruining it. Where in Jomax's comment did he warrant a reply like that?

If anything you'll steer more people away from Cale's tuning than encourage them to try it out, with an uninformed reply like that.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'll have a thread soon with 3 of the big name tuners including Cale, gh, and spar*@n on my 13 with a 15 retro kit with a drop in turbo, dual pumps, h&s lpfs so maybe we can have some hard data on a pre 15 truck with mods. It will be same dyno, same day, same truck with some miles loaded and unloaded. Hopefully I'll have pros and cons of each and I'll have graphs to show the data.

Notneb

Reaction score
I'll have a thread soon with 3 of the big name tuners including Cale, gh, and spar*@n on my 13 with a 15 retro kit with a drop in turbo, dual pumps, h&s lpfs so maybe we can have some hard data on a pre 15 truck with mods. It will be same dyno, same day, same truck with some miles loaded and unloaded. Hopefully I'll have pros and cons of each and I'll have graphs to show the data.

Well if you're going to do that, I see no reason to put mine back on the dyno. Regardless of your mods, dyno'ing all the tunes on one platform is usable data. I'm still going to get Cale's tunes just to see how they match up against P!P, Sp@rtan and GH/AS, but I don't think I'll re-dyno them.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well if you're going to do that, I see no reason to put mine back on the dyno. Regardless of your mods, dyno'ing all the tunes on one platform is usable data. I'm still going to get Cale's tunes just to see how they match up against P!P, Sp@rtan and GH/AS, but I don't think I'll re-dyno them.
I was in no way trying to tell you to not do the comparison. I appreciate all the data and testing you have done. I just thought having all your data and mine being a pre 15 with certain mods may be able to help show the pros and cons of each on different but similar trucks.

Latest posts

Members online