• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Black max and new PMF traction bars...

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Black max race (locked) has GH pack loaded not sure if you would get those or not.
Posted locally for 1k.. not worth that make an offer just don't beat me up to bad lol.

PMF traction bars still in the box..
Build specs attached.

1k. Shipped.

Sold the 6.4 so looking to move quickly.

Thanks

4c98ded6a0e2db0cf8e22ec33303afd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Gotcha I did not know. Thanks you.

I have seen the tuner ups and down price wise so I'm just looking for a fair deal on both ends.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Black max race (locked) $ 600..

PMF traction bars still in the box..
Build specs attached.

1k. Shipped. OBO....

Sold the 6.4 so looking to move quickly.

Thanks

4c98ded6a0e2db0cf8e22ec33303afd0.jpg

NY_Mott

Reaction score
To anyone who is interested in these and wants to come at me with stupid offers like the guy above at 500 shipped needs to put down the bottle.

1100 new and you expect me to sell them for 300 fu*k off I'll send them to the scrap yard before doing that.

oli6578

Reaction score
Your post says obo so don’t get mad when somebody offers you something they think is fair. I guess there is a reason why these have been setting for almost 4 months with no interest because your asking pretty much retail for them. Who knows how long you actually had them for. Probably have the old joints that PMF used to use. I offered you 500 shipped just for sheet metal bars as I have your exact same set up minus sheet metal bars. Good luck selling that stuff at scrap yard for 300 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Your post says obo so don’t get mad when somebody offers you something they think is fair. I guess there is a reason why these have been setting for almost 4 months with no interest because your asking pretty much retail for them. Who knows how long you actually had them for. Probably have the old joints that PMF used to use. I offered you 500 shipped just for sheet metal bars as I have your exact same set up minus sheet metal bars. Good luck selling that stuff at scrap yard for 300 bucks.

Obo does not mean almost 1/4 the cost geez that's just like giving them away.
I could not care any less if they sell I do not need the money at all.. I had ordered them in June of last year got them in july and sold the truck in October posted in November.

If you think 300 is fair for 1100 bars that's just crazy and says enough in it self.

I know several people with 6.4s that will get these for free before I sold them that cheap.

I was asking 1000 because it's a place to start, god only knows if I had them posted for 600 shipped some d bag would have offered me 300 shipped...

oli6578

Reaction score
As stated above I just wanted the sheet metal bars!!! Not the blocks, not the ubolts, not the frame mounts. Just the bars!!! On PMF webpage for 699 you get sheet metal bars, frame mount brackets and weld on axle mounts for 699. So take 699 minus cost of frame mounts brackets and weld on axle mounts I think 500 is fair price. Anyways I’m done. GLWS.

sootie

Reaction score
Obo does not mean almost 1/4 the cost geez that's just like giving them away.
I could not care any less if they sell I do not need the money at all.. I had ordered them in June of last year got them in july and sold the truck in October posted in November.

If you think 300 is fair for 1100 bars that's just crazy and says enough in it self.

I know several people with 6.4s that will get these for free before I sold them that cheap.

I was asking 1000 because it's a place to start, god only knows if I had them posted for 600 shipped some d bag would have offered me 300 shipped...

Seems to be his occupation on this site to lowball people...

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Seems to be his occupation on this site to lowball people...
Ahhh figures...

I mean at least with the tunner you were honest and just told me my expectations on it were not realistic and I respected that and we have a good transaction.

dsberman94

Reaction score
For future offers, might it be safe to say the seller is not willing to split up the kit. Since it is a kit for a reason.

Latest posts

Members online