What Do You Tow?

jrex2506

Reaction score
my lil boy was playing n loaded his car lol
e9ynana7.jpg

had to pull of mecury onto car trailer for my brother. sob was heavy.
a4yvunuz.jpg

zysegyjy.jpg

Last edited:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Is that your old pickup on the front of the trailer? And your new one towing?

No, that is dmays512 (Daniel) one of our newest employees. Very similar to my old one. We are going to be doing a set of Jr. High Powers and a RDP Trans, the truck should run pretty good. I feel bad for my old truck....

yeehaw

Reaction score
chipper_zps8b424b3a.jpg

Borrowed this from a friend of a friend. It is a chipper with the axle removed, bolted to a dump trailer with a homemade hopper. Pretty slick in a way. Worked awesome

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Where'd yours end up?

Some guy down towards the coast. I feel sorry for old truck. I made the guy take all of our stickers off of it cause he was acting like a ***king 12 year going around with the VGT solenoid unhooked! I was not happy when I saw him doing that stupid ass chit!:cursing:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Some guy down towards the coast. I feel sorry for old truck. I made the guy take all of our stickers off of it cause he was acting like a ***king 12 year going around with the VGT solenoid unhooked! I was not happy when I saw him doing that stupid ass chit!:cursing:
makes ya think that one should give a competency test to the pers9n before its sold to them... sucks it had to go to a ***tsrd like that..

Members online

No members online now.