New to me 2016 F250

SonvLiberty

Reaction score
Hello all,

First post here, and looking to gain some knowledge.

I just picked up a new (to me) 2016 f250 Ext Cab with 30k on it. Its bone stock, in great condition, and Im excited to start throwing some mods on. I've done a ton of research but with everyone coming down hard on the diesel community these days, I am hesitant to buy just any old tuner with some random tunes. Hardware seems like an easy find, but could someone point me in the right direction for the rest. I've looked into proven, but am no sure if they're still applicable or reliable. Any help would be appreciated.

Strokersace

Reaction score
If you got a good enough deal on it, hold it for a week, then sell it for more than what you paid for it. Or trade it for a new one with warranty. Then leave it stock...

SonvLiberty

Reaction score
I like to think I got a decent deal on it after looking for one for 3+ months but I'm gonna keep it. The idea of building it into what I want is appealing.

SonvLiberty

Reaction score
Hello all,

First post here, and looking to gain some knowledge.

I just picked up a new (to me) 2016 f250 Ext Cab with 30k on it. Its bone stock, in great condition, and Im excited to start throwing some mods on. I've done a ton of research but with everyone coming down hard on the diesel community these days, I am hesitant to buy just any old tuner with some random tunes. Hardware seems like an easy find, but could someone point me in the right direction for the rest. I've looked into proven, but am no sure if they're still applicable or reliable. Any help would be appreciated.

Again, any and all help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

SonvLiberty

Reaction score
Besides weight reductions and reliable tunes, could some one also recommend a solid leveling system or small lift? Looking to get that nice stance and leveled look. Looked into the Carli systems, but dam--are they worth it? overall goal would be 2.5-3" and want to be able to run 35's with 18's.

Latest posts

Members online