05+ trac bar bracket for OBS

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
I have been looking for a while and I’m having a hard time finding a trac bar bracket made for the OBS to 05+ suspension conversion. I know RYD makes them, but for the price I think there has to other options. $350 seems way too high. Suggestions?

CJunkie

Reaction score
I think Sky's off road is making a kit, but I'm not sure if its out yet. You would have to check their website. That's the only other source I know of.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

JCart

Reaction score
Speak with Trevor at Precision Metal Fabrications. He makes a number of RSK conversions. Bought my pan hard bar with drop bracket for my 97 D60 conversion. Heim joints both ends very robust.
Cheers
j

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have been looking for a while and I’m having a hard time finding a trac bar bracket made for the OBS to 05+ suspension conversion. I know RYD makes them, but for the price I think there has to other options. $350 seems way too high. Suggestions?
Do you think you could modify anything to make a frame track bar bracket fit off of a 11-16 front end? If so i have one you can have. Just pay shipping.

live life full throttle

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Do you think you could modify anything to make a frame track bar bracket fit off of a 11-16 front end? If so i have one you can have. Just pay shipping.

live life full throttle

I have no idea. You have a picture of it?

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Thanks guys.
When you coming back to Michigan Lincoln?
I’m in the Brighton area.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I know strokersace had a coil sprung obs but not sure what setup he had. Maybe pm him too..

live life full throttle

I used the factory 05-07 track bar bracket. But to do so I had to heat up the front of the cross member and reshape it slightly so there was a flat area to bolt it to. The. Drilled holes to attach.

Worked VERY well but was VERY time consuming. Especially with the engine and everything in place still. Although the manufactured bolt on brackets are more expensive, they might not be anymore expensive and maybe cheaper once you factor in YOUR labor cost.

There wasn’t any other options at that time other than a weld on bracket. And I DID NOT want to weld anything to make the swap work. Glad I didn’t either because I was able to unbolt everything when I swapped that suspension to another truck and put the obs to a rsk with SD springs and axles before I sold it.

Latest posts

Members online