Single tune

kurtforkner

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to ask a question. I am looking for any information on a reputable shop in the west texas area that can do a single delete tune. I am not looking for huge power gains just something mild good every day driver with light towing every now and again plus the delete. Any info would be appreciated

madman1234509

Reaction score
Wtf. Dont use that. Call gearheadautomotiveperformance located in TX. He may be able to help you. But deleting your dpf is very illegal, and frowned upon unless it's for competition use..... Just saying....

Reaction score
You're not far, In lubbuck they have good reputable shops there, I know there's one but I have to look them up. If i were you, wrenching is not that hard and doing an exhaust take less than 2 hrs to do, tuning takes about 30 minutes. You can save yourself a lot of money doing it yourself and I promise this sight will help you with everything you need. Also has a lot of badass sellers that are extremely helpful.

kurtforkner

Reaction score
I am not scared of the wrenching I have done the exhaust on all my truck prior to this one most recent was my turbo back on my lly duramax. My biggest thing is that I don't want to have to buy a tuner at $1000+ then pay to have some one write a tune on it. I would rather have someone write a good tune that will meet my needs.

On my duramax I went down to a big truck shop and bought all the 4 in pipe and fittings that I needed and built my exhaust my self. I am a welder by trade so that part is not a problem

kurtforkner

Reaction score
This powerstroke world is all new to me I was neck deep in the Cummins a duramax side of things so all my connections only mess with those motors

obs7.3

Reaction score
I've heard of a few shops by me being able to turn the emission systems off and that's it, no HP tunes added or anything, from what I understand, they turn the parameter off. I'm not a tuning wizard or anything and I'm still learning a lot about it but that's just word on the street around my area.
I'm just saying if guys around here have the ability, I'm sure other shops do too

sootie

Reaction score
i could sell you an original "race" XRT Pro tuner that would fit your needs just fine. 1250.00 shipped you pay paypal fees.

and exhaust systems can be had for less than 400.00 from most of the vendors on here...

or i have a delete pipe that just replaces the dpf and you retain the rest of your stock exhaust. 50.00 plus the ride or ride is on me if you buy the tuner.

kurtforkner

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies and info but I just stumbled upon a mini maxx if it can be unlocked it was pulled off a truck that was traded in at a local dealer and they just threw it in the conner so now I am trying to find out if I can get it unlocked. Any insight to that

sootie

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies and info but I just stumbled upon a mini maxx if it can be unlocked it was pulled off a truck that was traded in at a local dealer and they just threw it in the conner so now I am trying to find out if I can get it unlocked. Any insight to that

hit up bigrpowr on here...

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
srry to be off topic could be a stupid question but could i use a sct tunner off a 6.7 for a 6.4 for custom tunes ? srry for my stupidity

Latest posts

Members online