Best dealer?

Reaction score
I ended up going with Bayer in Comanche. Beat everyone else's price by a good 3k. Jason Grimshaw is the guy to go to there. Tell him I sent you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

68Shark

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with any great dealerships on the east coast? Specifically NJ? I'm near Flemington GMC and Ford. $4k off MSRP on a 17 f350 6.7 lariat 8ft SRW with all the options a decent deal?
I was willing to drive 12 hrs to Laura Buick GMC for $12k off MSRP on a 3500 Denali until I drove the F350 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with any great dealerships on the east coast? Specifically NJ? I'm near Flemington GMC and Ford. $4k off MSRP on a 17 f350 6.7 lariat 8ft SRW with all the options a decent deal?
I was willing to drive 12 hrs to Laura Buick GMC for $12k off MSRP on a 3500 Denali until I drove the F350 yesterday.

Get with Cody Curry at Haag ford. Not your typical dumb salesman, all around great guy and I know people that have flown in to buy from him. His prices beat 99% of what I've seen

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
x2 for Cody. Prices are awesome there!

I'm in NJ also and have a great relationship with local dealer, but they can't touch Cody's prices at all. He's the sales manager there so there is no bull****.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.