Oil Percent Life?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
You need an iPhone. Enough said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the thing, I have one. I've been to Apple twice. Usually if I have an issue they give me a new one. This time they reset it. They're giving me a new one or I'm throwing it at them...

04cr450

Reaction score
IPhone is crap for business users.. I gave mine back.. now I have a Samsung s8plus. Way better now,just my opinion. Jim I'm calling u shortly pal sorry for the delay

Jomax

Reaction score
IPhone is crap for business users.. I gave mine back.. now I have a Samsung s8plus. Way better now,just my opinion. Jim I'm calling u shortly pal sorry for the delay

Any particular reason it didn't work for you?

04cr450

Reaction score
Writing emails, and receiving emails mostly. Would lock up or "freeze when an email came in . Mainly transactions such as phone calls and emails. Even the store dork said - "yeah the new iPhone is for us facebook/selfie people " hahaha can't argue with that lol
On the other hand a few friends have the iPhone's and have great luck with them.

Jomax

Reaction score
Writing emails, and receiving emails mostly. Would lock up or "freeze when an email came in . Mainly transactions such as phone calls and emails. Even the store dork said - "yeah the new iPhone is for us facebook/selfie people " hahaha can't argue with that lol
On the other hand a few friends have the iPhone's and have great luck with them.

That is odd... my boss sends and receives 100s of emails daily (no joke) all from his phone. He's got a 7 as do I. I send emails as well with no issues.

I wonder if it's a carrier issue?

For the Apple guy. Dumb millennials.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
That is odd... my boss sends and receives 100s of emails daily (no joke) all from his phone. He's got a 7 as do I. I send emails as well with no issues.

I wonder if it's a carrier issue?

For the Apple guy. Dumb millennials.

I think it's a combination of the app, the phone, the exchange account and the apps being very buggy.

Latest posts

Members online