King Ranch vs Platinum

Glassman504

Reaction score
In the market for another truck. I wanted to see what some people who own them think. Leaning toward the king ranch in blue but still not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dboat

Reaction score
Its whether you like the leather on the King Ranch that is unprotected.. some like the way the leather wears, some want the protected leather on the Platinum.

Glassman504

Reaction score
So it is still like the old 2006 still leather? It will wear like that?

Glassman504

Reaction score
Gotcha thanks. I like the platinums too just trying to decide

Mts678

Reaction score
Not the same. It's thinner, way thinner! Had to go thin for the AC cooling of the seats.

Glassman504

Reaction score
I think they were referring to the new platinum and king ranch interiors. But you make a good point about the leather thickness. I don't think that will be an issue though

keatonskidmore

Reaction score
It's the same as the platinum. Just different color. The king ranch with the ultimate package is pretty much a platinum with different leather. I personally like the king ranch color better over the platinum. And the two tone paint.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The two are pretty similar, basically whatever interior and exterior color you want will determine what you buy. I wanted a king ranch but I did not want a two tone white truck or a plain work truck white color. So that's why I went platinum. both have the tailgate accents

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The two are pretty similar, basically whatever interior and exterior color you want will determine what you buy. I wanted a king ranch but I did not want a two tone white truck or a plain work truck white color. So that's why I went platinum. both have the tailgate accents

i wanted mono blue and push button , and now i'm happy with the KR .

Jomax

Reaction score
your truck is what got me on the search for a king ranch, just not the right options in the color I wanted.

He got one after I posted I wanted one like that.. now I'll be pegged as a copy cat when I get one LOL.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He got one after I posted I wanted one like that.. now I'll be pegged as a copy cat when I get one LOL.

then my wife was reading your posts LOL she picked the color.

Glassman504

Reaction score
IMG_5648.JPG
This is what I'm looking at don't know about the two tone though. Still thinking about that

Glassman504

Reaction score
I like the painted handles and bumpers just not sure about the two tone. So I can get a king ranch in one color. Huh didn't know that

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the painted handles and bumpers just not sure about the two tone. So I can get a king ranch in one color. Huh didn't know that

yeah i had to order mine that way. ordered it may of last year and got it in november. LOL

Glassman504

Reaction score
Quick turn around. Ha I may order one I'm digging the blue and I like the color match. Anything I shouldn't get cause these trucks come with everything but a bj. The one at the dealer now has every possible option I think