New traction bars we will be offering!

NotStock

Reaction score
Hey guys,
We will be offering traditional style traction bars here very shortly. The price point on these will be much lower than our floating traction block kits. We are hoping to be able to help those that are looking to cure their traction and wheel hope problems but are looking for something less expensive. We will be offering them in a 1.5" OD, .250 wall DOM, 1.75" OD .250 wall DOM, and 2.0" OD .250 wall DOM. We will have a street version which will have a Ballistic poly joint on the axle side and a uniball on the frame side or a race version which will have Ballistic uniballs on both ends. Different lengths will be offered with axle side weldon mounts and bolt on frame mounts (could be welded aswell). Powdercoat will be optional aswell. Trying to allow them to be tailored to the customer as much as possible. Just wanted to get everyones feedback and find out if there is anything specific you would like to see us offer with these!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Trevor can you pm me a price on these..I still have the link arms sitting here to throw on and they need some company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.