ForgedF250

hudsonbrannon

Reaction score
What a fag. Those wheels are ****ing stupid as is most of what was done to that truck so he and his little queer buddy could show off.

michaelcsalyer

Reaction score
It's good to know grown ass men feel the need to stalk me. It's just so funny cause I have a life outside of social media. Hence the whole me not posting on this site. Y'all act as if I need your blessings or some **** lol. I'm doing whatever I want to do at the end of the day.

To the know it alls that continually claim my truck was bought by my parents.. lol you're funny af. My dad died in 2013 and I bought the truck in 2015.. so congrats on being asshats. I work a ton and make my own money. Sorry you're just mad I'm 22 years old and own a newer diesel. Say whatever you want, I quit caring about you douches a while back. I mean my gosh, do you not have anything better to do than stalk a younger dude. You're like the male versions of a cougar.. or maybe you're a pedophile? Who knows man.

michaelcsalyer

Reaction score
I actually went and bought bigger tires a few weeks back but you guys are too busy being a bunch of bitches that talk trash so you wouldn't know. And FYI redrice aka my personal D rider. Stock headlights have amber in them. I bought COMPLETELY CLEAR, NO AMBER, HEADLIGHTS. But you know everything right sweetheart?

Attachments

• 12604875_166874690347536_6821817207861000616_o.jpg
    12604875_166874690347536_6821817207861000616_o.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 111

sootie

Reaction score
if you hate everybody so much, why the *** did you come back here to post a lame update?

michaelcsalyer

Reaction score
I don't "hate everybody." There's a difference between hating everyone and not wanting to deal with a bunch of 30 year old whiney babies. Who don't understand younger people can have nice things without being spoiled or the fact people can have different taste than them.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
And here you are complaining like a little girl. By the way owning an xl trim pickup at 22 is not an accomplishment. Owning a house and raising a family while still being able to afford and modify a newer diesel is an accomplishment.

sootie

Reaction score
And here you are complaining like a little girl. By the way owning an xl trim pickup at 22 is not an accomplishment. Owning a house and raising a family while still being able to afford and modify a newer diesel is an accomplishment.

Boom.

Jason

Reaction score
While I agree that the kid comes across as an asshat, and his style is certainly different...

A lot of you "grown up" life counselors are really coming off as elitists. "Yuck, it's an xl", "gag, it's 5 model years old...crusty!"...most of the guys critiquing the age, and trim level have much, much older rides...in case some of you forget what you are driving.

Latest posts

Members online