Duramax girl bought a 6.4

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the forum however not new to the diesel truck world. I'm Chelsey, from Ontario Canada. I am the previous owner of a 2007.5 LMM Duramax (aka Girlymaxx... Big 10" lifted black and pink duramax haha). Sold it for various reasons back in November and just bought a 2008 6.4 Harley Davidson edition.

I'm super happy with the truck and am actually liking it better than my duramax :D

It's a diamond in the rough and I plan on making it pretty awesome!

rbi9vq.jpg

2qlsoqf.jpg

1252m4z.jpg

2jeo4jo.jpg

Last edited:

jdc753

Reaction score
Welcome!! That duramax was pretty sweet, so I can only imagine how nice the 6.4 will become.

Oh and what kind of cookie would you like?

e_dark_side_we_have_cookies_by_fizzypopjnr-d4lkrdf.jpg

LFDPvinny

Reaction score
Chelsey! I can't believe you sold the Duramax. I used to work at Alligator and I remember you always winning our FB contests with that truck,

I can't wait to see what you end up turning this new project into.

It's about time you got a truck that will actually make some power, and not limp the transmission at 500 horse!

Welcome to the forum! :ford:

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Welcome!!! That is a sharp looking truck.

Thank youu!!

Welcome!! That duramax was pretty sweet, so I can only imagine how nice the 6.4 will become.

Oh and what kind of cookie would you like?

e_dark_side_we_have_cookies_by_fizzypopjnr-d4lkrdf.jpg

I'll take peanut butter please haha.

Chelsey! I can't believe you sold the Duramax. I used to work at Alligator and I remember you always winning our FB contests with that truck,

I can't wait to see what you end up turning this new project into.

It's about time you got a truck that will actually make some power, and not limp the transmission at 500 horse!

Welcome to the forum! :ford:

Yep, SHE GONE. That duramax, although pretty and clean was turning into a headache for me, was just sick of it and sick of feeling claustrophobic in the cab. I don't think this one will be crazy big, I actually would like to tow things with this truck haha.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm quite excited for it!

02BigD

Reaction score
Welcome from where it is warmer (other than when ya'll send your cold crap down here ;) ) Beautiful truck!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Aren't you a model ? I remember a thread on comp d about a DMax chick from Canada.

Last edited:

Koda22

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...love the new truck...and loved your old truck too....I was thinking it was just in diesel world, or diesel power...one of those magazines...wasn't it?

Latest posts

Members online