3-4 shift

sonic blue l

Reaction score
just curious what kind of shift timing/pressure are you guys running. reason I ask is all my other shifts I have perfect (they way I want them), but 3-4 always seems to be harsh under light throttle, under medium to heavy acceleration it shifts perfect.

I find it odd that under hard accel im reducing the shift time vs light throttle yet light throttle shifts hard. just as shift pressure ramps up during hard accel vs light accel. I've played with shift timing and pressures and it still shifts hard under light.

thanks for any input.

Reaction score
just curious what kind of shift timing/pressure are you guys running. reason I ask is all my other shifts I have perfect (they way I want them), but 3-4 always seems to be harsh under light throttle, under medium to heavy acceleration it shifts perfect.

I find it odd that under hard accel im reducing the shift time vs light throttle yet light throttle shifts hard. just as shift pressure ramps up during hard accel vs light accel. I've played with shift timing and pressures and it still shifts hard under light.

thanks for any input.
Mine shifts pretty soft. See image below. Do you mind sharing yours as well? I'm curious to see what values are causing a firm 3-4.
f6c72ff611870b3f62ec66055c3f6f29.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DrDenny

Reaction score
What kind of program/tuner is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.