• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2015 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 Diesel - 12,200 miles

JM46

Reaction score
Hi again fellas,

I am listing my 2015 Ford F350 CCLB 4x4 diesel with just under 12,200 miles on it. The truck is my personal rig, it has a clear title, I am the original owner, and it is SUPER clean. I am asking $40,000. I'm getting rid of some of my toys, but I'm going to miss this truck!

The interior is like new! The exterior looks great but has a small, 2 inch scratch on the passenger side front fender (see picture). Also, the bed got a couple of dents (one on each side - driver and passenger - see photos) from me unloading a part for my tractor. Otherwise, the truck looks fantastic and drives great!

I have a transmission and turbo kit that I planned on installing but never did. The transmission is a competition transmission from Midwest Diesel sitting in plastic wrap ready to install along with a H&S turbo kit with a BW369 sxe turbo. Again, both are new and have never been installed. I think the total price paid for both was around $14,000. I will let both items go for $10,000, if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I will just list these items separately.

Original specs include:

Ford F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 Diesel with Auto Transmission
Silver Exterior with Steel Cloth Interior
XLT Trim
3.55 Electronic Locking Axle
Molded Black Side Steps and Splash Guards
11200# GVWR Package
XM Radio
Engine Block Heater
Skid Plates
Camper Package
Powerscope Trailer Tow Mirrors
XLT Interior Package

I had the following performance parts installed:

******* SOTF tuning (I occasionally get the P2074 code which has something to do with the increased air flow from the intake, I think. I don't know if ******* has a fix for this yet, but it is not an issue that will hurt the engine in any way)

No Limit Stage 2 Intake

5" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust with Muffler (Flo-Pro)

King Shocks Front and Rear
Dual Steering Stabilizer
B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch
Bedliner
Toolbox
Brand New Platinum 20" Wheels of my wife's 2015 F350
BFG AT KO2 Tires (probably 80% left, I'd guess)
Weathertech Floor Liners front and rear
Window Tint

Just had the oil changed (full synthetic since new) and a full exterior and interior detail

The link below will take you to the pictures:

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/Jmungas/profile/

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Last edited:

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
What kind of mileage hand calculated are you seeing, city and hwy? When did you take delivery of it and how many hours on it? Was it used as a work truck most of the time or?? Any rust starting on underside bed/frame? Can you post some underside pictures? Are those traction bars in the one picture? Just what I have been looking for, would be interested in the Midwest transmission as well.

JM46

Reaction score
What kind of mileage hand calculated are you seeing, city and hwy? When did you take delivery of it and how many hours on it? Was it used as a work truck most of the time or?? Any rust starting on underside bed/frame? Can you post some underside pictures? Are those traction bars in the one picture? Just what I have been looking for, would be interested in the Midwest transmission as well.

Hi there,

Sorry I haven't been checking this site in a few days. I haven't hand calculated mpg's but the computer says it's around 13 mpg on the hot tune. I travel up and down mountain passes quite a bit and drive above 80 mph on the interstate.

I purchased the truck in February 2015 from the local Ford dealer in Hamilton, MT. I will check to see the number of hours on the engine. But, the truck never sat idling or anything. The engine hours should be really close to the miles on the odometer. The truck was my work truck and my personal vehicle as well. It hasn't had a lot of hard miles on it, but I did take it up dirt, pot holed roads to travel to jobsites.

I will also post some underside pictures in just a few minutes.

The traction bars in the photo are the ones I had installed at the time all the other mods were put on. I really like them!

JM46

Reaction score
Will the traction bars come with the truck as well? If so what brand?

Yes, the traction bars will stay on the truck. I think they are the high end ouo bars but will check for sure. I am keeping my Kimber though that I keep under the steering wheel :gun:

JM46

Reaction score
Will the traction bars come with the truck as well? If so what brand?

My receipt shows that the traction bars are One Up Offroad short gusset adjustable traction bars. Also, the truck has an Icon dual steering stabilizer kit.

In addition to the Midwest transmission and H&S turbo kit. I also have a dual fueler kit, if you are interested?

If you are ready to talk specifics, go ahead and private message me.

Thank you!

JM46

Reaction score
I am getting a new pickup box and having a spray-in bed liner and the gooseneck hitch installed. This all costs around $4,000.

If anyone is interested in the truck, even with the new pickup box, I'm still willing to let it go for $37,000.