Tuning with high output hoop

Chatham036

Reaction score
I had a similar issue when I was running a DieselSite aftermarket HPOP.

Went through three (maybe four) different pumps. Always one issue or another including the IPR screen being clogged, sucked in, or stuck in the pump.

In all fairness, my first pump from dieselsite ran GREAT for about six months. Each replacement they sent was just worse than the one it was replacing.

Swapped back to an OE HPOP and my truck has not had another oil pressure issue. They said I was the only person using their HPOP that experienced this issue.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I had a similar issue when I was running a DieselSite aftermarket HPOP.

Went through three (maybe four) different pumps. Always one issue or another including the IPR screen being clogged, sucked in, or stuck in the pump.

In all fairness, my first pump from dieselsite ran GREAT for about six months. Each replacement they sent was just worse than the one it was replacing.

Swapped back to an OE HPOP and my truck has not had another oil pressure issue. They said I was the only person using their HPOP that experienced this issue.

Hmmmm they must have forgotten about me already...:shrug:

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Hmmmm they must have forgotten about me already...:shrug:

You weren't having any of the same issues that Jay was having. Jay went through like 5 pumps from us - all with no issues that we could ever detect. We even took one back from him preemptively to fix the gear slippage issue we discovered during BETA. I think Bill and Angela were even down here when we were trying to diagnose one of the pump he sent back - nothing out of the norm.

With Jay, I'm happy he's back to stock and it's working fine because I truly have NO idea why he couldn't get our pump to run correctly with his setup and it was becoming a nightmare. We would even issue new pumps to him when the old one tested fine just for his reassurance and our piece of mind but that never solved anything... it's not even like he was on a "large" injector... he even downsized if I remember.

It was just a weird case all around but he's moved on, we've moved on, our sales are going great, and we haven't had a single one come back for warranty or possible inspection in MONTHS.

Jeremy, if I remember correctly, we only saw your pump once when you returned it and it is now installed and running in our 2005 in house fleet truck. *shrug* I don't believe we attempted to troubleshoot yours with a new pump or anything.

Latest posts

Members online