WTB: 99-07 Dana 80 OEM sway bar

Strokersace

Reaction score
Looking for an OEM rear sway bar for the 2000 Dually. Don’t need anything but the bar itself. Wondering if someone has one they replaced with an aftermarket?

I’m not interested in going aftermarket unless the deal was right!

Zeb

Reaction score
How much/is it different than the one out of an Excursion? I went Hellwig on both ends of our Ex and have the complete stock setup on the shelf.

Strokersace

Reaction score
How much/is it different than the one out of an Excursion? I went Hellwig on both ends of our Ex and have the complete stock setup on the shelf.

I’m not sure honestly. Don’t know if it’s the size or shape. Being the Dually has a Dana axle and the Ex would have a Sterling axle with different mounting points, I’d assume they’re different.

Zeb

Reaction score
I’m not sure honestly. Don’t know if it’s the size or shape. Being the Dually has a Dana axle and the Ex would have a Sterling axle with different mounting points, I’d assume they’re different.

Kinda what I expected too. I guess one way to find out would be to see if Hellwig uses the same part number for both applications.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Kinda what I expected too. I guess one way to find out would be to see if Hellwig uses the same part number for both applications.

Just looked up hellwig and they’re 2 different bars. So it would have to come from a D80.

Zeb

Reaction score
Just looked up hellwig and they’re 2 different bars. So it would have to come from a D80.

Well...there’s our answer.
I guess mine will continue to take up shelf space.
Try Steven Hart in Omaha Nebraska. He parts out a ton of Super Duty’s and I bet he’d have what you need. 402-507-zero889.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Well...there’s our answer.

I guess mine will continue to take up shelf space.

Try Steven Hart in Omaha Nebraska. He parts out a ton of Super Duty’s and I bet he’d have what you need. 402-507-zero889.

Thank you sir. However, on lunch today I started calling around and happened to find one 15 minutes from the office. With end links attached. $40 out the door. So I’m good to go!

Latest posts

Members online