new shipment of FICM parts have arrived. complete diy shipped for $180

Attachments

• 904-229-001.jpg
    904-229-001.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 160

zilla68

Reaction score
from his website:

diy ficm half shell makes it possible for you to make repairs to your own 6.0L ficm module with new parts, ficm reprogram not necessary

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
this is very cool! Are they factory replacement boards, or redone using better components?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i guess what im asking is, do they use stronger/better parts to the board than an oem replacement? Thinking I need to replace my power supply and thought about giving this a whirl.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
i guess what im asking is, do they use stronger/better parts to the board than an oem replacement? Thinking I need to replace my power supply and thought about giving this a whirl.

the quality of the components are unknown at this point because we have not had them in service long enough, only have logged 10,000 miles of service so far. but i can offer a warranty/guarantee on the part to alleviate your fears.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
8 ficm kits left in stock, its excellent product to have! being able to fixed a 6.0 with no down time is beneficial to the shop and the customer

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
As far as the improvements. Most of them test at 49.5 volts and I can provide a 1 year warranty

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Members online