RCSB thread.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I've got 2 10" JL audio subs behind the passenger seat, was kind of a issue with the stock seats for tall people, but with the new Mastercrafts.....its all gravy now

interior2_zps7b58aa03.jpg

Amp is mounted under the center seat/flip console, fits just find, don't have it cranked up too high as the two 10s are WAAAAY over kill with ported box, I have everything set very reserve, so heat isn't an issue

interior1_zps93c4200c.jpg

I have a dated Kenwood head unit......need a new one, but just haven't had the time to sit and research whats the best

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
How bad was the fitment with factory seats?

I mean it wasn't awful......I'm 6ft and my buddy is 6'4....we took a trip cross county in it. His knees came close to touching the dash, I had more room obviously but after 4 or 5 hours it was getting a lil old lol, but thats regular life more than it being the sub box I think

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Yuuuup......but still awesome to have

I've always been a fan of "If you can fit more or go bigger, then do it". Working on a few things at the moment - my truck is actually down right now, putting a new starter on - but I'll be building a custom box to fit the subs, amp(s), and possibly have it connect to the factory center console in some useful way.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Gotcha. I just ordered new carpet for the truck. Not sure if I'm going to need new padding or not - but does anyone know where to buy that piece that's on the back wall? it's got a carpet~ish cover. It's the rear wall, behind our seats. I need a new one, in black preferably.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
[QUOTE =Super Diesel;1175141]Gotcha. I just ordered new carpet for the truck. Not sure if I'm going to need new padding or not - but does anyone know where to buy that piece that's on the back wall? it's got a carpet~ish cover. It's the rear wall, behind our seats. I need a new one, in black preferably.[/QUOTE]

I might have one.... I'll check tomorrow

Strokersace

Reaction score
What product JR? I was going to do that on the Dodge but the SEM stuff I got for fabrics, carpet, etc did a crappy job on the visors. If I tried to brush it, it matted up in tiny clumps and the other side I didn't brush and its crusty and hard. It worked flawless on the carpet but not the headliner material.