Sotf and ezlink?

Magicman129

Reaction score
I just put on the ezlink w/ tyrant and sotf from no limit, everything seems good with the tunes, especially 3-5, 1 and 2 the trans shifts a little wierd, however the sotf setting does not show in the ezlink, it says it is on 5 all the time. Is this a switch or ezlink issue? Also the boost seems a little high I have seen almost 35psi on 5 and over 30 on level 1

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I have there tunes on a sct mine shift crazy sometimes too and my boost is the same I can’t tell you if it’s to high or not but it’s not just yours ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magicman129

Reaction score
I wish some of the experts would chime in on that, I know I don't want to be banging head gaskets out on this thing. On my duramax over 30 was not good with out head studs

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
From what I have been told is it is fine on them to not worry and drive it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I wish some of the experts would chime in on that, I know I don't want to be banging head gaskets out on this thing. On my duramax over 30 was not good with out head studs
Head gaskets are the last thing you need to be worried about....

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Seriously contemplating one of these trvcks. What kinda power can they hold stock?
If you have the air and fuel to make the power, 11-16 bottom ends are good to around 700 and 17+ mid 700s

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Magicman129

Reaction score
I found the answer by calling no limit today and figured I would share just in case anyone else has the same question, if you have ppei thru ezlink it will show in the ts tile with tyrant it will show in the charge air temp tile

16=1
19=2
21=3
24=4
27=5

Or something close to that, and it has to read in celcius I believe

Magicman129

Reaction score
So, after about 2 weeks and 500 miles the tunes seem good I just don't like the trans shifts at all, do I need some other software to reset the kam everyone is talking about, or do I need to contact tyrant directly or no limit. I feel like it upshifts too slow( drags the gears out) and down shifts too slow like still in 3rd at like 10 coming to a stop. I never disconnected the battery. Should this be done, I have just drove it, mostly on the 30 and 65hp tunes

sootie

Reaction score
So, after about 2 weeks and 500 miles the tunes seem good I just don't like the trans shifts at all, do I need some other software to reset the kam everyone is talking about, or do I need to contact tyrant directly or no limit. I feel like it upshifts too slow( drags the gears out) and down shifts too slow like still in 3rd at like 10 coming to a stop. I never disconnected the battery. Should this be done, I have just drove it, mostly on the 30 and 65hp tunes
You need someone with IDS to do a KAM reset

Magicman129

Reaction score
I have Maryland performance diesel close to me I guess I can check to see if they have IDS. Dealer is definitely not an option

ToddP

Reaction score

I have Tyrant tunes w/SOTF also and I used to run in the second setting all the time but I was the same as you the trans felt weird. I didn’t care for the way it shifted at all. I flipped it up to the third setting and it’s perfect. I go back to the first setting when I pull but I daily drive on the third or 4th setting.

Latest posts

Members online