Need International Uppies P/N 1837872C93

David N

Reaction score
As title says, I need a set. I have blown my stock donuts out and probably will again unless I do the International Up Pipes with bellows. And I hope this is some of the reason why my truck only makes 30psi of boost with the 250's I just installed. Thanks.
P/N is 1837872C93. Local International dealer wanted $550...

David N

Reaction score
Ill check into it. I have no idea where to start man. This kinda stuff is all new to me. But thanks Steve.

TyCorr

Reaction score
550 seems like a lot? Im guessing thats what they are going to cost.

DI sells them I know. I think his are 500ish as well.

Id not hesitate to buy the ones from int'l.

You could check fleabay I suppose.

David N

Reaction score
Yeah I saw where people said that International's weren't but $300 or so. Id rather have those, for reasons that I don't need a nice pretty set of uppipes on my truck. But I do need a set that works, so if thats what it comes to, then I will get them.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You're right its a lot for what it is. I hear people talking about 200 dollar tranny coolers too but they are hard to find and very rare.

I used some exhaust gaskets from the auto parts store. They were $4 and mine werent leaking before and they arent leaking now so it was worth the money.

Austin

Reaction score
On my last truck I had to go with the international ones. Got them from Dennis at ITP (No idea what it is now).

They were more than 300 though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.