FASS, AirDog, Something else?

VanoFord

Reaction score
Well with all the work being done to my truck currently, I’m thinking of getting a fueler system. I saw the FASS system on Diesel Bros one episode. I know a few dodge guys running AirDogs. What’s your guys preference on the two? Is there any others I don’t know of? Please share links. Thanks.

sootie

Reaction score
Well with all the work being done to my truck currently, I’m thinking of getting a fueler system. I saw the FASS system on Diesel Bros one episode. I know a few dodge guys running AirDogs. What’s your guys preference on the two? Is there any others I don’t know of? Please share links. Thanks.

neither, they are both crap. Fuelab is about the only way to go.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Had airdog on my 6.0 and 6.4, 6.0 could never keep a motor in it but my 6.4 one only lost one motor over 50,000 miles so far but that has to be from the lower pressure of the 6.4. 6.7 has a Fass in front of the factory lift pump and so far so good for the last 20,000 miles.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I have been running my aeromotive setup for just over three years and have had zero issues with it. But for some reason aeromotive does not recommend using the a1000 for diesel any more.:shrug:

sootie

Reaction score
I have been running my aeromotive setup for just over three years and have had zero issues with it. But for some reason aeromotive does not recommend using the a1000 for diesel any more.:shrug:

hence my question...

Jonnydime

Reaction score
hence my question...
I think the reason they don't recommend it for diesel is most model trucks need much higher supply pressure than 6.4's. And how else would they be able to sell their $2000 systems. I have under 1k in my setup using an aeromotive pump, regulator and dahl water separator. How many systems have Elite and Marty's put out using an a1000 for a pump?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
This is right from their website.

Performance diesel enthusiasts have been using Aeromotive’s inline and t-style pumps for decades. This Diesel lift pump is available as both a pump only situation, or in vehicle specific kit form. We are starting with pumps for the ever-popular 01-10 Chevy Duramax AND 08-10 Powerstroke.

sootie

Reaction score
This is right from their website.

i can see why it works for the models listed. six fours are sub 10psi and dmax trucks currently dont even have a lift pump, they run from vacuum on the cp3. Aeromotives dont last in7.3/6.0/6.7 applications to my knowledge.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I still have my big aeromotive system from elite and i never had any issues with it. I’m saving it in case i get back into the 6.4 game. But, i ran the H and S motorsports fuel system on my 6.7 and loved it. That’s probably the way I’ll go for the 18 as well.

sootie

Reaction score
I still have my big aeromotive system from elite and i never had any issues with it. I’m saving it in case i get back into the 6.4 game. But, i ran the H and S motorsports fuel system on my 6.7 and loved it. That’s probably the way I’ll go for the 18 as well.

can you post a pic?