• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 07 6.0

WorleyG

Reaction score
On the hunt for an 07 6.0. Lariat or better preferred but if the truck was clean enough I could deal without. Prefer crew cab. LMK what ya got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WorleyG

Reaction score
Found an 06 with 55k miles.
b8ce73a21b55d0064fd71107e30b31c0.jpg

Mods you can ****** this thread

DZL JIM

Reaction score
If you come across any more like that, please let me know. I have been looking for about 2 years now.
I have been fighting the need to upgrade to a 6.4 ( :puke:) or 6.7, because I just like my 6.0 too much. But the rust here is slowly consuming it...

WorleyG

Reaction score
If you come across any more like that, please let me know. I have been looking for about 2 years now.

I have been fighting the need to upgrade to a 6.4 ( :puke:) or 6.7, because I just like my 6.0 too much. But the rust here is slowly consuming it...

Everything is always for sale lol. It’s a clean rig. Has 2 dents, one in the passenger side front fender and one in the hood, but the seats are in perfect shape so that was a huge plus. Body is a lot easier to fix than neglected king ranch leather