• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4/6.0 performance parts

Strokersace

Reaction score
Decided not to do a full build on my motor since I'm staying in stock fuel and air. Plus I've had extra expenses come up on the build so these have to go.

6.4 Midwest HD pushrods - BRAND NEW (purchased in July 2017): $200 shipped

6.0/6.4 Colt stage 2 Cam - BRAND NEW (purchased June 2017): $700 shipped

6.0/6.4 HD valve springs - USED (bought from Matt @ Cutting Edge June 2017): $350 shipped

I'll add more if I decide not to use other parts I have in boxes.

sootie

Reaction score
for the small amount of money you will recoup from springs and pushrods, i would definitely recommend keeping them in your build. Even if you dont do a cam. hot tuned six fours have insane drive pressure. Besides if you are doing studs and gaskets you are right there anyway!

Strokersace

Reaction score
for the small amount of money you will recoup from springs and pushrods, i would definitely recommend keeping them in your build. Even if you dont do a cam. hot tuned six fours have insane drive pressure. Besides if you are doing studs and gaskets you are right there anyway!
Block just got back from machine shop and new heads are having to go on. So yeah, I'm definitely in it far enough. It's getting Pistons and headstuds for sure.

I've been running the same engine setup in my Dad's 2010 for the past year pulling the same loads I'll be pulling with this truck. Have had a problem in that one yet so that's my basis for selling.

I'd love to keep them in the cards, and heck, if they don't sell quickly I just may install them. But I could really use the extra $$$ back right now...

Strokersace

Reaction score
Bump... Open to offers

6.4 Midwest HD pushrods - BRAND NEW (purchased in July 2017): $200 shipped

6.0/6.4 Colt stage 2 Cam - BRAND NEW (purchased June 2017): $700 shipped

6.0/6.4 HD valve springs - USED (bought from Matt @ Cutting Edge June 2017): $350 shipped

Strokersace

Reaction score
Anyone out there need a cam, valve springs, or pushrods???

I am 100% not using these in my build. So they need to go!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Well... Haven't sold and I'm finally over being sick for the last month and have some motivation!

So they are getting used in the build after all! Thanks for being that little guy on my shoulder telling me to DO IT!! Lol

Latest posts

Members online