"Crude Intentions" Build

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I'll vote you in. And be on your crew for when you break your 5R

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My trans guy is going with us. He asked if I thought if he should bring 1 or two full billet spares LOL

Should you not have put 2000+ for hp LOL
I wanted to put down "All of it!"

just in case anyone didn't have your # ... LOL

Those are my ghetto fogged numbers, my fuel only numbers have been rumored to be told to a few duramax guys. But they still haven't told me the right numbers and it still pisses them off. :shrug: Anyone on here knows better than to believe 1100hp on my set up.

So lets talk turbos, Black AOD wants me to run and Elite 86/62 like Patrick Whitcomb ran this year at DPC. Any other suggestions? Its been 6 years since ive been out west and I had a 7.3L at the time. So my altitude experience is none ahaha

Black AOD

Reaction score
My trans guy is going with us. He asked if I thought if he should bring 1 or two full billet spares LOL

I wanted to put down "All of it!"

Those are my ghetto fogged numbers, my fuel only numbers have been rumored to be told to a few duramax guys. But they still haven't told me the right numbers and it still pisses them off. :shrug: Anyone on here knows better than to believe 1100hp on my set up.

So lets talk turbos, Black AOD wants me to run and Elite 86/62 like Patrick Whitcomb ran this year at DPC. Any other suggestions? Its been 6 years since ive been out west and I had a 7.3L at the time. So my altitude experience is none ahaha

Wrong. I said 66/86, that's what Patrick runs. It will spool well at the higher elevation and still make good power.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Wrong number. He's talking about the top section of your app.

See if you can pick up Gman1's 91mm 72vgt setup.

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Wrong number. He's talking about the top section of your app.

See if you can pick up Gman1's 91mm 72vgt setup.

I thought about recommending that to him but Even Tadd admits those 72's never last and tend to let go real easy. Add nitrous into that mix and I don't see that going well and those 72s are not a readily available item from Tadd.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
There is a machine shop in IN that supposedly has built a K16 that has maxed out Swamps flow bench. I am supposed to get one of their pumps to test and see if I want to take to DCP with me. If that falls through Ill run the Elite twin kit i have in my garage.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There is a machine shop in IN that supposedly has built a K16 that has maxed out Swamps flow bench. I am supposed to get one of their pumps to test and see if I want to take to DCP with me.

lets get you in first !

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
My truck is still tore down, will be for a bit yet. If there's any parts I can help with let me know.

Sucks about your truck man, who is doing the work this time?

Build sheet as of now
Elite Turbos
RCD 100's
Lee Machine k16
Elite fuel cooler
Precision intercooler
No Limit charge pipes
Alum Degas bottle
Branik Motorsports front axle shafts and drive flanges
Detroit locker for the Dana 60
Nitrous kit of some sorts.

sootie

Reaction score
I like it. Nothing earth shattering or crazy. Keep it simple, as reliable as possible and a bunch of seat time prior to the event.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.