HID's out..LED's in

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
bumping this back up. So whats the general consensus on these bulbs in the 05-07 housings? anything negative about them at all? now that ive got switch backs in the front, they're almost brighter than my actual headlights and they don't match at all. eventually ill get around to the fog light bulbs but how does everyone like the headlight bulbs? any complaints at all?

we have been selling a ton of them, most people seem to be very happy with them. warranty on them is outstanding, let me know, would be happy to set you up with a set.

dsberman94

Reaction score
we have been selling a ton of them, most people seem to be very happy with them. warranty on them is outstanding, let me know, would be happy to set you up with a set.

Might be in touch within the month then. Just asking about them because I remember reading some not so good reviews about the LED headlights a while back and I was curious still. But I haven't decided if I want to go with a projector setup for the headlights from JD or an LED light with housings painted like this.
366ecffa30a15bac6ef6d2f2342aaeee.jpg
all I know is that the normal halogen bulbs definitely don't match the 6000k led color.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Might be in touch within the month then. Just asking about them because I remember reading some not so good reviews about the LED headlights a while back and I was curious still. But I haven't decided if I want to go with a projector setup for the headlights from JD or an LED light with housings painted like this.
366ecffa30a15bac6ef6d2f2342aaeee.jpg
all I know is that the normal halogen bulbs definitely don't match the 6000k led color.

sent you a pm

Reaction score
Do they work good in stock 2004 housings???

If you never want to use your high beams, they are great. The low beam in mine were absolutely perfect. The high beam was garbage though. I use my high beams a lot and I am able to see better and further with halogens than I could with LEDs on high beams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Recently my LEDs started causing my radio to static up.. any insulating I can do?

fdny136

Reaction score
how do you think these would be in a 2017 f250 vs.with the stock quad halogens. could you pm a price,thanks

fdny136

Reaction score
you have to get the lariat ultimate package and then leds are 1k more.I got a good deal on this truck they had on the lot.yes still h13

Latest posts

Members online