06 2.5” icon springs and shims

Diesel625

Reaction score
I’ve looked, but haven’t found an answer. I have the 2.5” icon springs, with shims installed on my truck. I would like to add more lift, but have not decided on how much. I’m thinking of using a 1” bottom mount coil spacer, I don’t know at what point I need to drop the radius arms. If I need to drop the radius arms at that height, I’d rather add a 2” spacers. What I should have done, was run the 4.5” icon lift from the get go. I run an icon track bar too.

Addicted4

Reaction score
You probably can get away with 1” spacer but not 2” with castor shims and 2.5” springs. You can also run adjustable link arms if you don’t want to run drop brackets. Do you know what your castor is at currently?

Wayne

Reaction score
www.oneupoffroad.com should be a great resource for getting what you need. The coil leveler they sell is an adjustable under-spring spacer you can dial to your liking with 0-2.5" of additional lift. Their ALA radius arms can be adjusted for more caster, and their aluminum beam arms can be ordered with an additional 5* caster. I've got the 2.5" Icon coils (coated red), plus the OUO coil levelers and OUO ALA radius arms on my '05 axle swapped '97. This combo gets me the height I want with the proper caster. I suspect it'll be great for what you want. If you prefer to drop the radius arm mount point, they have drop brackets as well.

front_suspension.jpg

Diesel625

Reaction score
I went ahead and used 2” bmc spacers, and 4-6” radius arms. I also extended the sway bar links. Rides and handles like a dream.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.