who's truck is this?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well I didn't know much about jj untill this, and I'm not involved but I've never just read somebodys sh!t like this and wanted to just beat the ever living sh!t out of them so bad! WOW what a f*cking douche bag! How has he not been beaten to a pulp yet in his life is beyond me.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Just look at his other threads he posted/started....he acts and says he's from Australia...lol! What a little sperm burping, cum guzzling *** tard!

Dave

Reaction score
I wouldn't take that turd if it was given to me. Not only that I'm skeptical of the build sheet coming from JJ. If I were considering it the first thing I would do is call Rudys and confirm the build

6speedsd

Reaction score
You guys are still talking about this chit? He accomplished exactly what he intended....got y'all all worked up, and now you can't stop talking about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
You guys are still talking about this chit? He accomplished exactly what he intended....got y'all all worked up, and now you can't stop talking about him.

Mutual hatredship. If thats a word........ Merica

Dave

Reaction score
And so has JJ. I dont have time for his bull**** over there. He got the ole IP ban treatment:toast:

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
f42cedd4fffd042e38cc37fcb189c6b7.jpg

04 f350

Reaction score
Haven't been on PSA that long but from what I can see y'all won't be sending that guy a Christmas card this year?? Haha...

Latest posts

Members online